Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well im doing bio and phy as level currently with the aqa bpard we have been given the text book but i can't learn from it or understand the wording i.e. i just dont like the text book i am wondering if any of you are suffering as well from these rubbish text books and if there are other text books which follow AQA A but are more useful ive tried cgp but i know find it lacking info

ReputationRep:
    www.biologymad.com, might help.

ReputationRep:
    CGP..................the best!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodboy4444)
    CGP..................the best jokes!!
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know why people bother with text books. Throught school I've never used them, and the only people in my college that bought them either never used them or became so relient on them that they had to look up everything if asked a question in lessons...

Just listen to your teacher and then do past papers. You can even learn the material from the mark schemes tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glennith)
    My AS CGP thing, while completely useless for the exam, was the best read ever.

Oh that woman had mad fringes on the difraction grating page. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glennith)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mp145)
    well im doing bio and phy as level currently with the aqa bpard we have been given the text book but i can't learn from it or understand the wording i.e. i just dont like the text book i am wondering if any of you are suffering as well from these rubbish text books and if there are other text books which follow AQA A but are more useful ive tried cgp but i know find it lacking info
    CGP are useless.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Student-Supp...711179&sr=8-13

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Student-Supp...711213&sr=8-24

These are good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonyMatt)
    My AS CGP thing, while completely useless for the exam, was the best read ever.

Oh that woman had mad fringes on the difraction grating page. :ahee:
    I don't even have to look to know who you mean.

The weird musclely woman!! :lolwut:

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.