Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In general I know you need an A at as level and 90% or over in A2 units. But do you have to get 90% in the ISA? (Doing AQA board)

ReputationRep:
    It is an average of 90% taken from mod4 mod5 and your a2 isa/empa. Least I think it is - I got over 90 in each one individually so not much help. I'm pretty sure it's an average though.

ReputationRep:
    It's 90% average across your A2 modules, which will include your coursework/ISA thing, but only for the average.

ReputationRep:
    I got Cs in my ISAs ; ).

ReputationRep:
    i dont think so but not sure but 90% on the isa a2 should be easier than unit4 and 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boboyt)
    i dont think so but not sure but 90% on the isa a2 should be easier than unit4 and 5
    it really isn't. I got 88% raw and got rounded down to 80% ums. The exams usually get UMSd up somewhat.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.