Turn on thread page Beta

Australia’s Next Top Model fail. watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch

Still, the contestants were graceful about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna control+v and hope it's relevant.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2h6t3es.jpg

EDIT: nope, oh well

ReputationRep:
    I just thought this was funny :

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/ar...ng-winner.html

This'll teach them to stick to the American one :yep:

ReputationRep:
    This was the main story on Daily Mail website (YES I was reading the Daily Mail website, and I'm sorry, really I am), and I have to admit that's got to be one of the most awkward moments of live television ever, particularly when the audience just sat there in confused silence for an age and a half.

Not to mention it sucks to be the host, given it wasn't actually her fault. Then again apparently she's related to Rupert Murdoch, so any pity I feel for her is only increased tenfold :p:

ReputationRep:
    I watch ANTM and BNTM, and saw the Australia clip on the news this morning...I LOVED the presenter's reaction when she heard she was wrong...brilliant

And yes, ANTM rules!

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Thank goodness Kelsey didn't win, she is such a *****.

ReputationRep:
    This was on Day Break this morning. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I read this earlier, but why did it take so long to amend the decision? They managed to get through all the celebrations and both speeches before realising it was all nonsense :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    I read this earlier, but why did it take so long to amend the decision? They managed to get through all the celebrations and both speeches before realising it was all nonsense :facepalm2:
    My thoughts exactly.
    You couldn't pay me enough to deliver the news after her multiple thank you speeches. I'd have ignored the earpiece and started the applause.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.