Wow......emr....how exciting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Wow......emr....how exciting.
    dont be rude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    dont be rude!
    but what else are we supposed to say! it's like declaring to the whole forum that Paris has a road called London Road! without explaining anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    but what else are we supposed to say! it's like declaring to the whole forum that Paris has a road called London Road! without explaining anything else.
    say it straight out...u might have hurt ebelthite's feeling, he/she may be rather attached to that uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    say it straight out...u might have hurt ebelthite's feeling, he/she may be rather attached to that uni
    i'm sure .... but how many people on this forum had their hopes up to make Hertfordshire their first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    i'm sure .... but how many people on this forum had their hopes up to make Hertfordshire their first choice?
    well this person has...i think?!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.