These spiders are getting too brave! watch

ReputationRep:
    Spider crawled into my bed so I threw my laptop at it & It lived!! :woo:
    My brother got it with my shoe though.
    Need to calm down!

I literally cannot get back into bed!

Anyone else ever experienced this?

ReputationRep:
    Earwigs are worse; they are virtually indestructible. Killing them on carpet is one of life's most difficult tasks.

ReputationRep:

Spiders are awesome!
    Spider >>> You

ReputationRep:
    OMG!

Is the laptop ok ?

ReputationRep:
    Im happy with spiders, As long as theyre not in my bed/bedroom!

Ive got one happily living in my hallway

Earwigs are grosss! I hope I never come across one.

The laptop is fine. I didnt even think as I hurled it at the spider tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popey93)
    Need to calm down!

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a pet house spider in my room. Called him Jake but had to leave him behind

I want another Jake to come along and live in my uni room but I think all the cleaners have killed all the spiders that have entered the block

ReputationRep:
    I was walking down the road the other day with my friend and an epidemic of daddy long legs have just been coming out of now where. However i felt a tickling sensation down my neck and just ignored it think it was a stray piece of hair in the wind. the sensation carried on so i decied to run my hand across it. The sensation stopped but then it be3gan to start agian so again i run my hand over the spot moments later i noticed a HUGE spider on my hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshDonson)
    Earwigs are worse; they are virtually indestructible. Killing them on carpet is one of life's most difficult tasks.
    Too true ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    I swear spiders etc are getting bigger. I found what my neighbour was sure was a tarantula in my bedroom in May just sitting under the curtain rail. No idea where it came from and I thought it was a fake plastic one at first, then realising I don't have any.

ReputationRep:
    They are getting bigger. On my first day at uni I was welcomed to the shower by a massive one sitting in the tub! I am not bothered by them, so I went and got a glass and a bit of paper to get rid of him but he was too big for the glass!! Quite impressive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1992LP)
    They are getting bigger. On my first day at uni I was welcomed to the shower by a massive one sitting in the tub! I am not bothered by them, so I went and got a glass and a bit of paper to get rid of him but he was too big for the glass!! Quite impressive...
    :eek: Wow. My mum is really scared of insects and we keep getting huge ones in our bathroom I have to get rid of.

(Original post by Popey93)
    Need to calm down!

No but one was hanging off my towel in the bathroom last night and I ended up face to face with it :indiff:

I whacked it into the bath then washed it away. UGLY MASSIVE MOTHA SPIDER NO MORE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    :eek: Wow. My mum is really scared of insects and we keep getting huge ones in our bathroom I have to get rid of.
    Sucks to be you! I usually don't mind them, but after a night out and with a slight hangover it was not a very welcome sight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1992LP)
    Sucks to be you! I usually don't mind them, but after a night out and with a slight hangover it was not a very welcome sight!
    Lol I know Especially when it's a few nights in a row. Urgh, I bet! If I had a hangover and saw one I'd be tempted to just leave it for a while.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.