Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *Sorry about all the posts, but really in a debating talking mood*

Boyfriends away visiting other half of family, been there four times for a month each for past four months, so definitely can spare time.

His phone speaker has broke so he cannot talk into the phone, he can only hear on a phonecall.

I rang him and told him i was going to ring his other phone - which works.

It said and says 'It had not been possible to connect your call, please try again later'

I rang him back as i wasnt sure if he heard me say it as my phone went off because of signal. The other phone still said the same message. I texted him saying what it says and id try again in 5 minutes, and it still said it.

His phone turned off. Im thinking maybe its for a reason, but if its to avoid me, then why would he answer my calls in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    Why be so needy or so jealous and clingy. Leave him be. You don't need to talk to someone or 'check up on them' every 2 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    We havent contacted since Friday and I was just wanting to see he was and everything :/

ReputationRep:
    When then text him and tell him you just wondered if everything is ok and can he text you back to let you know.

ReputationRep:
    No credit, and usually he would adament to go and sort out the other phone :/

ReputationRep:
    You can text for free from www.cbfsms.com, I use that whenever I've got no credit. I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you, you'll only drive yourself crazy like that. I would just get on with your life...remember the old saying 'no news is good news' right?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks (: Ive let him know to get credit anyway, soo should be hearing from him soon.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down: have a cup of tea and a slice of cake, then see if there's something nice on iplayer.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry, everything will be ok !
    This is probably one of those sitiuations where nothings going on
    Chillax, have a good time while hes gone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.