Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    *Sorry about all the posts, but really in a debating talking mood*

Boyfriends away visiting other half of family, been there four times for a month each for past four months, so definitely can spare time.

His phone speaker has broke so he cannot talk into the phone, he can only hear on a phonecall.

I rang him and told him i was going to ring his other phone - which works.

It said and says 'It had not been possible to connect your call, please try again later'

I rang him back as i wasnt sure if he heard me say it as my phone went off because of signal. The other phone still said the same message. I texted him saying what it says and id try again in 5 minutes, and it still said it.

His phone turned off. Im thinking maybe its for a reason, but if its to avoid me, then why would he answer my calls in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    Why be so needy or so jealous and clingy. Leave him be. You don't need to talk to someone or 'check up on them' every 2 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    We havent contacted since Friday and I was just wanting to see he was and everything :/

ReputationRep:
    When then text him and tell him you just wondered if everything is ok and can he text you back to let you know.

ReputationRep:
    No credit, and usually he would adament to go and sort out the other phone :/

ReputationRep:
    You can text for free from www.cbfsms.com, I use that whenever I've got no credit. I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you, you'll only drive yourself crazy like that. I would just get on with your life...remember the old saying 'no news is good news' right?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks (: Ive let him know to get credit anyway, soo should be hearing from him soon.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down: have a cup of tea and a slice of cake, then see if there's something nice on iplayer.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry, everything will be ok !
    This is probably one of those sitiuations where nothings going on
    Chillax, have a good time while hes gone

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.