The Student Room Group

So.. I have a female friend..

A girl who I've known in college for a year and shes amazing! I said I wouldn't fall for her because I viewed her as a 'sister' but.. sh!t happens and i did :l. She sees me as a 'bro', I've given her so many signs it's unbelievable that she hasn't found out that I actually like.

But anyway, going straight to the problem. She talks to me about her 'male' friends and this really annoys me, makes me really sad inside :frown:.
I'm getting to the point where I really want to tell her the truth, the more i keep it to myself the more It hurts.

Question: If I do infact tell her and she says she doesn't like me, would this ruin a great friendship?
Reply 1
Possibly. It would make her feel awkward.
And maybe she has noticed your signs, but felt to not show she's noticed them as she is hoping they will stop? Or for you to take the slight hint?
If you do really like her, I would tell her but in parts, dont jump straight into it. If you do it this way, it may not ruin the friendship as much.
It might ruin the friendship. She would probably see you differently afterwards either way.
Brothers and sisters have sex all the time. Go for it, brah.
Reply 4
Theres plenty of romance films on this. Do what they do in the movies. She may have hidden feelings for you too. If you dont do it, then you will live your life in regret and you will never ever know.

Latest

Trending

Trending