Turn on thread page Beta

Have a sex tape of the girl I hate watch

ReputationRep:
    Do eeeet

ReputationRep:
    wanna seee!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Her parents are indian with muslim backgrounds (theyre not strict (or even practicing I think), but still I dont think they would like to see what their daughter gets up to.

Now question is?
    What should I do with it?
    Sounds like a proper b****! and a right whooore too.
    If theyre not practicing muslims, it wont bother them that much, them being asians alone should get them to give her a right one.

I think they deserve to know, this girl needs sorting!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by JubWeMet)
    I can't believe an indian girl can be that evil, that slutty and the way you describe her ... it all shocked Me in the end when you said she's indian. What's her name?

.. but you'd expect it from a non-Indian?

ReputationRep:
    LOL she is INDIAN!!! I wasn't expecting that. The right thing to do would be to not show anyone the tape but if that were me I would honestly tell the whole world what she is. She sound like the most disgusting human living. Drugs? Orgies?WTF.

ReputationRep:
    PM me the tape.

Its astounding the number of guys fall that for that trick. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: Troll

(Original post by rectumRIMMER)
    but he is the other older man.
    Im 18... you clearly didnt read the post

ReputationRep:
    How do you know her parents aren't strict? Because if they actually are, a murder may occur after they see this tape.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Im 18... you clearly didnt read the post

So what u going to do OP?

ReputationRep:
    post it online, and add the link to fake facebook account. this fat small aasian guy from my college ****** on camera and was on facebook, boy i havnt seen him ever since!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow... after 6 pages it really has to be said..

http://96.225.232.8/pictures/successful_troll.jpg

ReputationRep:
    IMO troll.

A cute little asian girl, who is apart of a larger group of organized cute little asian girls, that drug and rape random guys? lol.
    Plus you said your mate hacked into her computer so you could look through all of her keystrokes.
    I'm no hacker but to my knowledge you can only look through records of peoples keystrokes, if you install physical keylogger into the targets keyboard or if you install a software based keylogger. Either way (again to my knowledge) you can only record a persons keystrokes, from the point you install either a hardware or software based keylogger into their computer. Which you couldn't have done, as you only 'hacked' her after all this happened.

ReputationRep:
    Post it on Spankwire. Her parents can find out about it with 50000 others. Easaaaaaaay.

ReputationRep:
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...0Gifs/doit.gif
    also troll, probably... he had to be a genius hacker...

ReputationRep:
    This is too ridiculious.

(Original post by Cuckoo91)
    A cute little asian girl, who is apart of a larger group of organized cute little asian girls, that drug and rape random guys?
    The orgy friends were white. And when did I ever use the word little? This isnt some hentia anime fantasy you've put in your head.

Secondly they've never tried it on another guy, only me. Im hardly a random guy am I? They were just interested in me, in that way.

Plus you said your mate hacked into her computer so you could look through all of her keystrokes.

I'm no hacker but to my knowledge you can only look through records of peoples keystrokes, if you install physical keylogger into the targets keyboard or if you install a software based keylogger. Either way (again to my knowledge) you can only record a persons keystrokes, from the point you install either a hardware or software based keylogger into their computer. Which you couldn't have done, as you only 'hacked' her after all this happened.
    You clearly have no hacking experience at all. Firstly yes you can only record keystrokes, from the point you uploaded the program on to their computer. But msn logs are always recorded on your hard drive before hand. thirdly you do realise if you get into multiple people's fb/msn, its not that hard to extract information if you're smart enough through impersonation.

ReputationRep:
    Openingly confess to blackmail and organising someone to be hacked.

Oh wait

(Original post by HeadShock)
    Openingly confess to blackmail and organising someone to be hacked.

Oh wait
    In the world of sophisticated proxies, firewalls, most police can never prove anything/nor monitor an experienced hacker, ordinary police not that sophisticated. The higher echelons (that handle cyber crimes) are only concerned with major crimes, involved with government/pedophilia/terrorism etc

They have to have a warrant to take your hard-drive, where you will ****** if they do, because you have to entirely reformat your hard drive to get rid of incriminating stuff.

Besides Ive never done anything illegal on this address or computer. I know how to keep loose ends tied.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.