The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
In the world of sophisticated proxies, firewalls, most police can never prove anything/nor monitor an experienced hacker, ordinary police not that sophisticated. The higher echelons (that handle cyber crimes) are only concerned with major crimes, involved with government/pedophilia/terrorism etc

They have to have a warrant to take your hard-drive, where you will ****** if they do, because you have to entirely reformat your hard drive to get rid of incriminating stuff.

Besides Ive never done anything illegal on this address or computer. I know how to keep loose ends tied.

GRRRRR... OPP!?!?!?!?

This is obviously a VERY popular thread so why don't you just take some affirmative action and post a link to the ******* video? This certainly is a "loose end".

I mean, you say you want revenge but your reluctance to actually make the video public says otherwise...

About 150 people have had enough so just show me tha monayyy.

Who else agree with me?
(edited 13 years ago)
Use it to blackmail her into having sex with you. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Oh and I think this is probably a troll. I find the extensive hacking hard to believe.
Reply 122
Haha epic!!

Unfortuantly im finding all of this hard to believe, but if it is true, BURN THE BITCH! :smile::

Also i'd say 'post it online' but others before me have tried in vain to persuade you to upload the video and you still havent. She sounds like a right b**ch, and deserves whats comming to her. Assuming what you've told us is infact true.
Reply 123
Anonymous
In the world of sophisticated proxies, firewalls, most police can never prove anything/nor monitor an experienced hacker, ordinary police not that sophisticated. The higher echelons (that handle cyber crimes) are only concerned with major crimes, involved with government/pedophilia/terrorism etc

They have to have a warrant to take your hard-drive, where you will ****** if they do, because you have to entirely reformat your hard drive to get rid of incriminating stuff.

Besides Ive never done anything illegal on this address or computer. I know how to keep loose ends tied.

i forgot to say that if u do post the vid and her parents see it they will prolly die of humiliation andd shame lol also its not their fAult she turned out to be such a slllllaaaarg.
If u wana get revenge do it so it only affects her, not family.

:smile:
That's some pretty serious ****. I seriously think the police are the people to go to... you don't want another poor sucker drugged and raped, because you weren't sure what you wanted to do with a tape.
Reply 125
nice story.
Take the plans to rape you to the police, don't spread her sex tape. Then you'll be just as sick, twisted and bitter as she is and you'll have to live knowing you're as sad as her
Reply 127
Anonymous
Her cronies are the orgy fetish type of girls

Sounds good to me.
Reply 128
786girl
Are u asian aswell?

Yes
:rolleyes: lol
Reply 130
Original post by &#1610
Take the plans to rape you to the police, don't spread her sex tape. Then you'll be just as sick, twisted and bitter as she is and you'll have to live knowing you're as sad as her

Im a guy, the idea of getting raped, just doesnt seem to be so serious to me, if I had been a girl. its not like I'm scared of them.
Anonymous
Yes

You not going to let us know what you have decided? The more this thread goes on the more i think this is a troll, i dont think i am alone here. Whats your decision then OP? (If you dont reply i assume you are a troll and the rest probably will too) .
Reply 132
karateworm
That's some pretty serious ****. I seriously think the police are the people to go to... you don't want another poor sucker drugged and raped, because you weren't sure what you wanted to do with a tape.

I have no intention of going to the police, and revealing evidence that was obtained illegally
Reply 133
AnAverageSmoker
You not going to let us know what you have decided? The more this thread goes on the more i think this is a troll, i dont think i am alone here. Whats your decision then OP? (If you dont reply i assume you are a troll and the rest probably will too) .

she has in her possession something that I am desperate to have, it is worthless to her though. However Im thinking of trying to blackmail her anonymously, in order to obtain this item.

The item is the size of a book. I cant have her mail it to a another friend, it would expose me, and provoke retaliation against whoever its mailed to, even if she doesnt realise im connected
LOL this is obviously not a true story, although it is funny.
Anonymous
what city are you and this girl from?
Anonymous
she has in her possession something that I am desperate to have, it is worthless to her though. However Im thinking of trying to blackmail her anonymously, in order to obtain this item.

The item is the size of a book. I cant have her mail it to a another friend, it would expose me, and provoke retaliation against whoever its mailed to, even if she doesnt realise im connected

Thanks for the reply, if its worthless to her.. you could just pretend to be her friend some more and ask her for it... she might say yes? if not then buy it off her for a small fee... then you can drop the tape anonymously and she wont think its you cause your still friends.. then disown her because you saw the tape on the site you uploaded it too.
Reply 137
Cuckoo91

So really you just confirmed what I was saying about you being unable to have a recorded all of her keystrokes.. I wasn't debating msn logs.
Generally when someone is lying about something they slip up somewhere, like saying they managed to hack into someone's computer and magic a record of keystrokes...

To be honest, I have no interest in furthering this argument. Frankly I'm surprised I even bothered carrying this on :rolleyes:

you do realise that the period we were monitoring was not one day, my friend had been monitoring her a for long time, over a long period of time (3-4 months), the drugging incident had actually happened many months ago
AnAverageSmoker
Thanks for the reply, if its worthless to her.. you could just pretend to be her friend some more and ask her for it... she might say yes? if not then buy it off her for a small fee... then you can drop the tape anonymously and she wont think its you cause your still friends.. then disown her because you saw the tape on the site you uploaded it too.

your 1 f'n sly person :eek:

to the OP what city are you from?
Anonymous
Guys honestly what you do, if you had a sex tape of the girl that you undoubtedly hate with all your heart.

what would I do with a sex tape of the girl I despised with all my heart....hmmmmm..... that is quite the conundrum.

Latest

Trending

Trending