Turn on thread page Beta

Have a sex tape of the girl I hate watch

(Original post by Cuckoo91)

So really you just confirmed what I was saying about you being unable to have a recorded all of her keystrokes.. I wasn't debating msn logs.
    Generally when someone is lying about something they slip up somewhere, like saying they managed to hack into someone's computer and magic a record of keystrokes...

To be honest, I have no interest in furthering this argument. Frankly I'm surprised I even bothered carrying this on :rolleyes:
    you do realise that the period we were monitoring was not one day, my friend had been monitoring her a for long time, over a long period of time (3-4 months), the drugging incident had actually happened many months ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnAverageSmoker)
    Thanks for the reply, if its worthless to her.. you could just pretend to be her friend some more and ask her for it... she might say yes? if not then buy it off her for a small fee... then you can drop the tape anonymously and she wont think its you cause your still friends.. then disown her because you saw the tape on the site you uploaded it too.
    your 1 f'n sly person :eek:

to the OP what city are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys honestly what you do, if you had a sex tape of the girl that you undoubtedly hate with all your heart.
    what would I do with a sex tape of the girl I despised with all my heart....hmmmmm..... that is quite the conundrum.

(Original post by AnAverageSmoker)
    Thanks for the reply, if its worthless to her.. you could just pretend to be her friend some more and ask her for it... she might say yes? if not then buy it off her for a small fee... then you can drop the tape anonymously and she wont think its you cause your still friends.. then disown her because you saw the tape on the site you uploaded it too.
    I cannot befriend her, we havent talked in eight months, (yes i forgot t mention, the drugging incident happened sometime in february.

If I even reveal I know about it (which i shouldnt, then it would expose me)

ReputationRep:
    Pics or GTFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollypop*)
    your 1 f'n sly person :eek:
    I am actually a very nice thoughtful guy but he said hes wanting revenge on this chick. I'm just the guy with the plan, its whether the guy has the balls to carry it out or not.

[QUOTE=lollypop*]
    what city are you and this girl from?
    Im not telling

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i really respect you for sharing this and there are so many stupid and lame comments. Your asking for advice and not getting it. Sooo tbh, if its really offensive to you and abusive to others, I would go to the police and talk to them about it. (I said that as i didnt really understand it properly). If she's out of your life, and you hate her, Burn the tape and completely forget about it. Im sure if she was hurting people, she would get found out.

She needs to get a real life, and not some slutty one.

I respect you for asking for advice, and I hope i helped. (:

ReputationRep:
    I cannot befriend her, we havent talked in eight months, (yes i forgot t mention, the drugging incident happened sometime in february.

If I even reveal I know about it (which i shouldnt, then it would expose me)
    Kind of important piece of info you left out there... looks like your pretty much stuffed getting that thing you want, i cant see a way of obtaining it that cant be easily traced back to yourself, so you only have two options which is post the video on the net and let everyone she knows see it or keep it to yourself. I don't think we'll ever get to know what you decide,atleast i boasted my post count up slightly ha, ach well i am going to bed...

Enjoy that video cause the horny guys of TSR are raging that you aint showing them it haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Two wrongs dont make a right.
    This!

Also, remember what a certain guy said (forgot who exactly)

"If you're thinking about fighting fire with fire, remember that the fire brigades fights fire with water"

ReputationRep:
    okay this event happened 8 months ago, im surprised that you havnt actually done anything to this girl, yeah what she did was wrong, but the evidence that you've gathered is kind of useless now really......... I mean if you take it to the police and show them what you've got they will probably ask you how you got it and why now etc etc. more troublesome questions.

okay lets say you do post this video, everyone she knows will see it, a complete humilation and could destroy her.
    From what you describe of this girl, she sounds like a type of person who will hunt your ass down. she will probably use more of a manipulative method and maybe try to influence the people around etc to turn against you, or i dunno try and drug you again and just do wierd things to you.

she sounds like trouble do you really want to go through what could possibly be a major headache and stress?

if i were you right now i would just leave it and cut out all contact with this girl and just move on.

but if she stills causes trouble use it against her. the thing is though she could sue you for invading her privacy or something like that.

but it's up to you, just keep in mind the consequences. Happy thinking.

oh she could be reading this thread so erm once you found your answer i suggest you delete this thread if you can.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Well there have been many mixed comments about this issue. What she did was wrong. Very wrong. But trouble with an eye for an eye is that everybody ends up blind. If I was in your shoes I would be angry, as you have been planning to get her back for so many months however as a person I would never be able to go through with the revenge (just like you are having second thoughts). I can just say follow your gut instincts and whatever you do will get written in that big book up there. Before, she had the power and she abused it. Now the power is transferred to you and it is your choice.

About people saying some are being racist than thats not the issue. A lot of cultures and faiths are different. In British culture things are different as compare to German culture. The poster who was shocked at her being asian did not mean to be racist as Muslims are allowed to marry believing Christians and Jews, rather asian girls care about their culture just like British girls care about theirs. No two sides are negative as culture is something which is flourished through nations. Asians tend to be reserved (applies for majority of asians nations). That is their culture and what they believe is the correct behaviour for them. Now don't go around criticizing me I am just saying something that makes sense if you do comparative studies.

I hope you do what is right, two wrongs never make a right. If you tell her you have that video who knows she might try to kill herself too! People change over time keep that in mind too. I hope you make the correct decision, whatever it maybe and let us know.

Thank you for your time

That was some awesome hacking by the way we have a batman on the forum :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe how many people are taking this seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Post it here!!!!

ReputationRep:
    put it all over the internet. i had naked pictures of a girl i hated and now she's all over the internet. serves her right though tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy, the idea of getting raped, just doesnt seem to be so serious to me, if I had been a girl. its not like I'm scared of them.
    I mean go to the police for revenge, instead of spreading her sex tape.

ReputationRep:
    I would say post it but... think about the poor guy in the video you would be exposing too

I wouldn't reveal your identity or blackmail about having it, because she would realise you 'stole' it from her, and that will probably bring you more problems.

The real solution would just be to have the video as a just in case, and carry on living your life.

ReputationRep:
    Have a sex tape of the girl I hate
    So delete it then. You hate her, so you won't want anything to do with it, and its nothing to do with you, so you aren't in a position to share it.

I didnt even need to read your silly trolling post to come up with that answer.

ReputationRep:
    Here's what I think really happened. It all started with the sex tape. It probably wasn't even her in it, but someone who looked like her. Or maybe her "bitterness" is from someone invading her privacy and taping her intimate moments.
    SO you figured this girl would be easy, but she wasn't. She didn't want you and you took your revenge.
    You made up the story about the drugging. If you really thought you were drugged you would have gone to a hospital for a blood test.

You got your friend to hack her computer. That is illegal and an invasion of privacy, but you did it because you wanted revenge because she had a boyfriend and you were jealous, and just because you could. You and your friend are criminals of the same type who are responsible for young Clementi's death.

So from hacking her computer you figure she's a prostitute? Based on what exactly? Where's your proof? From her msn chats you figure she was going to drug and rape you? Maybe you drugged and raped her and made the sex tape you're peddling. Either way you're lying, or all your so-called evidence was illegally obtained and you've got nothing. Not to mention your plans for extortion. You think like a criminal, in my opinion.

If this scenario was a social experiment, the responses would highlight a sorry state of youth today. There were only a few sensible people here, and I hope they are the leaders of tomorrow and not the likes of you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.