Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I think my bf is cheating on me :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ,jzdgvz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ReputationRep:
    I just skimmed over a bit.. He hasn't called you for a week so you think he is cheating?... and maybe the girl in the picture was a friend of his?!?!

ReputationRep:
    sorry but I got bored reading all that by half way through-got the general impression that he's not that keen on you though.
    why not look for someone who treats you better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    This is a bit tl;dr.. But honestly, telling an internet forum won't help.. The best advice we can give, I'm assuming, is to talk to your boyfriend.. Don't start any private detective shizz, or anything, and maybe it'd be best to wait until things are certain before taking any further action.. But IF he has cheated then, imo, you shouldn't stay with him

Edit, I just skimmed over a bit.. He hasn't called you for a week so you think he is cheating?... and maybe the girl in the picture was a friend of his?!?!
    the girl in the photo is the girl he used to like before when they were in HS. Why would that girl make her FB DP the photo of them?
    I can't really talk to him, because he hasn't called me since last week. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Not sure whether to rep for extreme FB-detective work...

ReputationRep:
    That is really tough........ to read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSkyFire)
    Not sure whether to rep for extreme FB-detective work...
    I didn't do the detective shizz. I just went to our mutual friends profile to post a wall post and i saw him on the FRIENDS LIST.

ReputationRep:
    I get the feeling you're a troll, if not please can you type in a way that's readable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    I get the feeling you're a troll, if not please can you type in a way that's readable.
    Im not a troll.
    how do you mean readable? I edited it already.

ReputationRep:
    At least break it down for us, whoever read that, well you have real patience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Im not sure yet, but i do feel like he is cheating on me. I just got home so tired from work and this is what i saw when i got home.

*Were on LDR, we lived together for 8months, but LDR for like 1 year, and next month is almost our 2 years of being together eventhough its an ON and OFF rel. i came back here in my hometown because him and his family made me go back here. He dumped me on christmas day and since then we've been broken up for 8months, although he tried contacting me before around feb. and told me he can't live w/out me etc.etc

heres the thing:
    --he hasn't call/text me since last week! I don't know what's going on, he left me before and i took him back just this august because he begged me and i still love him.

--He told me he will never leave me ever again, told me he's saving up money to see me, told me he's going to work so hard so we can move in again together next year, told me he will never ever cheat on me.

-We can't just ignore each other, we both have some BILLS to pay for, but knowing that he hasn't called since last week is really bothering me. I can't pay all of the bills! I need his help, but he's not helping me, he said he will, but he hasn't done anything.

--I came home today, went on FB, *btw were not friends on FB because he told me we can't let his family know that we're back together, until he moves out and he take me to move in with him next year* But im friends with some of his friends on my FB. So i saw a prof. of one of his friends, and then saw him on the friends list, and i clicked on it, his prof. is on private and i can only see the prof. photos, i clicked the prof.photos and saw this girl who likes his picture, and clicked on her prof. i saw only her friends list, then i saw a prof. of one girl on the friends list, i clicked on it and i saw her and my bf together in the prof.picture, i can't click on the prof. photo, i only saw the one photo!They were together. As soon as i saw the photo, i turned like a jello, i felt shaky, nervous, heart palpitation is fast, i feel like crying out so loud, i was sweating cold and i feel like sick on my stomach! I can't stop crying so much! Im not sure if they're together or not, but i know he used to like that GIRL before me when they were in HS, but when were together before, he told me he can't believe that he liked her! But why the **** are they together in that PROFILE PHOTO of that girl? Im so upset!I don't know what to do!I can't stop thinking about this!!I know im gonna be suicidal again!He promised me a lot of things, and this is what happens?*btw the prof. is nothing like kissing, its just them together.* but doesn't people put prof.together with someone, when its special?I dont know. Im just really heartbroken right now.

He proposed to me last year, we gave each other a ring and stuff. *if that really matters. im just saying*

All im looking forward now is going to uni over there.
    We've been through a lot of problems that only a husband/wife can go through, and he's just leaving me AGAIN like this?

Sorry for the long post guys, i just feel terrible. I just made a thread the other day about the cheating and stuff and i can't believe what i was thinking was right!I didn't expect this to happen to me!We were each others first and argh! http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/cry.gif
    .......and I thought I was neurotic :lolwut:

I'm gonna text my boyfriend now and tell him how much I love him. I didn't actually understand your post, or what you were trying to say, or WHY you are with someone who picks you up and throws you away again at the toss of a hat(!), but you helped me out, so thank you

Actually, really, WHYY are you with him??? By the sounds of it, he's really not that keen on you, and he runs to you whenever there is no one else, and as soon as another girl/video game/friend/whatever-he-does-in-his-time-away-from-you catches his eye he's off like Usain Bolt. He's not the only guy who will ever want to be near you, andyou could find someone who would treat you so much better. Yes, you've been through a lot, but maybe it's time to let go of all of that trauma and move on. If he causes you more heartbreak and sorrow than any other feeling, then you'd be pretty daft to stay with him and let him carry on treating you like that :yep:

ps. Who you lose it to isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. It's who you decide to stay faithful to, and who stays faithful to you throughout life, that really matters.

ReputationRep:
    Im not a troll.
    how do you mean readable? I edited it already.
    Could you type in a more reader friendly way please.
    Type in full words, use paragraphs properly, emphasis correct words (for example you said "GIRL" instead of "LIKE" here:
    "but i know he used to like that GIRL"

ReputationRep:
    Also, as a side note, I'm loving the KCL-domination of this thread :love:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its just a pic they decided to take as friends and nothing more?

Who knows, you can only ask to find out i guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Could you type in a more reader friendly way please.
    Type in full words, use paragraphs properly, emphasis correct words (for example you said "GIRL" instead of "LIKE" here:
    "but i know he used to like that GIRL"
    Sorry.
    Im just to nervous and sad when i was writing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explore)
    Maybe its just a pic they decided to take as friends and nothing more?

Who knows, you can only ask to find out i guess.

I can't, he is not even calling me or responding to all my text since last week either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    Also, as a side note, I'm loving the KCL-domination of this thread :love:
    Reinforcements incoming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    .......and I thought I was neurotic :lolwut:

I'm gonna text my boyfriend now and tell him how much I love him. I didn't actually understand your post, or what you were trying to say, or WHY you are with someone who picks you up and throws you away again at the toss of a hat(!), but you helped me out, so thank you

Actually, really, WHYY are you with him??? By the sounds of it, he's really not that keen on you, and he runs to you whenever there is no one else, and as soon as another girl/video game/friend/whatever-he-does-in-his-time-away-from-you catches his eye he's off like Usain Bolt. He's not the only guy who will ever want to be near you, andyou could find someone who would treat you so much better. Yes, you've been through a lot, but maybe it's time to let go of all of that trauma and move on. If he causes you more heartbreak and sorrow than any other feeling, then you'd be pretty daft to stay with him and let him carry on treating you like that :yep:

ps. Who you lose it to isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. It's who you decide to stay faithful to, and who stays faithful to you throughout life, that really matters.
    Im with him because i love him. I can't just let go of everything. I worked so hard in our relationship. But the last paragraph of yours, is really helpful and right. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I can't, he is not even calling me or responding to all my text since last week either.
    Btw why can't his parents know?
    and you live in the US and he in UK right?

ReputationRep:
    op your story isnt long enough

paint a picture with words

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.