Turn on thread page Beta

I think my bf is cheating on me :( watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Go to uni, study and see some counselling. Fix yourself up, cut off all contact with this moron, keep note of this as a lesson learned so that you are more aware when a similar situation presents itself in the future. Maybe go on SSRIs for a couple of months to calm yourself down and meet other people, so see your doctor (or campus doctor when you get to uni).

Best wishes.
    I will definitely do that. Thank you
    rep+ on the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenem)
    Why doesn't his family like you?
    I have no idea... They used to like me before because i was the first gf of their son, and they see their son so happy with me and everything.
    But after some things happened, and after all we have been through, I THINK, they don't like me because of the things that happened between me and their son. Maybe they think im ruining their family bonding and im taking their son away from them, which is not true. His sister is just making up lies to ruin me behind my back and telling all these crazy stories whilst im not around, and their parents believed their daughter so much because she's the oldest.

Im not sure though, but i know they say bad stuff behind my back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :lolwut: did OP actually say this??
    (Original post by xSkyFire)
    Really though, are you only dating him cos you think he's hot?
    No i did not said that, and im not just dating him because he's hot. Tbh, my friends even asked me why im dating him... :hmmm: I was offended when they said that. All i know is that i love him and wasn't thinking about the looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Is the girl better looking than you?
    I dont know...... but the girl is hispanic.. and fatter. she's from guatemala. dark skin, she looks poor, looks like the normal hispanic girl you see in the tribe. *omg i can't believe im saying this*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    I dont know.. He promised me so many things, told me he will never let me go again.. Its normal to be worried, because he left me before and i always wait for him and not date anyone else, if you will be in my situation, even if you trust your bf, of course you'll be worried too. I don't know what to do, i think i'll just leave in silence because he is not calling me or texting me back.. i might as well just do that.
    :hugs: I think it's the best plan. No matter what, stick to your guns and don't reply or answer the phone to him, emails, texts, whatever. It might hurt, but you don't deserve to be treated like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :rofl: No, some actually don't! The connotations of being treated as a princess, to me, all seem to be quite 'romantic' and lovey-dovey, which, I'm afraid, not everyone likes :rolleyes:

Anyways, OP, as already said before, it really is just a picture! You have no solid proof that he's cheating on you, purely based on a PICTURE! Maybe she thinks she looks nice in the picture? And how do you know it's even a recent picture? :\
    i know how my bf looks like right now. And i really know he is, because he's friend told me that theres a picture of a girl on his profile. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    :hugs: I think it's the best plan. No matter what, stick to your guns and don't reply or answer the phone to him, emails, texts, whatever. It might hurt, but you don't deserve to be treated like this
    Thank you... http://www.laymark.com/i/cz/cz48.gif

ReputationRep:
    i know how my bf looks like right now. And i really know he is, because he's friend told me that theres a picture of a girl on his profile. :cry:
    A picture of a girl on your boyfriend's profile? Surely you would have seen him unless you don't have him on facebook?

ReputationRep:
    WOW, its not just one picture you know. how do you explain when your bf/gf is not calling you for a week? No response from my calls/text?
    How many then? Has he lost his phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaBlakee)
    How many then? Has he lost his phone?
    No, even if he has lost his phone, he can go online and tell me, plus he change his PROFILE PICTURE EVERYDAY. So obviously he just ditched me again, he left me before without breaking up with me, he just never called/text me again. And i think this is whats happening again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.