The Student Room Group

Threw herself at me but now ignores me

anon for obvious reasons

ok went out a few nights back.
Met a girl- abercrombie model and seriously stunning. We got chatting in the smoking area of a club and ended up really hitting it off,flirting like no tomorrow. We ended up going inside and spent ages with each other- clearly flirting and at one point we held hands. She also casually mentioned she was single but we suddenly got interrupted by my friends. Words cant describe how flirty and into me she seemed and if anything i felt it too easy...

I went home and she had already added me on facebook.

Ive seen her twice since on nights out but she completely point blank ignores me....in fact i saw her flirting alot with someone else last night..
Reply 1
Forget about it, move on. It wasn't destined to be, from the get go.
Reply 2
i just cant believe it tbh....no idea what i did wrong
Reply 3
Anonymous
i just cant believe it tbh....no idea what i did wrong

You could try the magic of communication, if you're that bothered. But it was just one evening...at a club...where nothing really happened. So my advice would be to get over it.
(edited 13 years ago)
she probably saw your profile pic and changed her mind dude. don't mean to sound harsh, but girls are bitches.
Reply 5
SuperSam_Fantastiche
she probably saw your profile pic and changed her mind dude. don't mean to sound harsh, but girls are bitches.

thought it might be due to my facebook actually!!!
my profile pics not bad tbf...one of my better ones :smile:
alotta comments on my wall though bout "which girl im on these days" though that maybe she didnt like but meh
pretty annoyed about it
not sure whether to delete her and move on or ust let it go or try speaking to her
Reply 6
Lollll she's just one of those girls who flirts with a different guy on each night out - ego boosting and fun.
Let it go man. If she wants to know she'll come back. Spend your time on someone worth it.
Reply 8
She found someone better looking maybe? :nuts
Reply 9
Anonymous
anon for obvious reasons

ok went out a few nights back.
Met a girl- abercrombie model and seriously stunning. We got chatting in the smoking area of a club and ended up really hitting it off,flirting like no tomorrow. We ended up going inside and spent ages with each other- clearly flirting and at one point we held hands. She also casually mentioned she was single but we suddenly got interrupted by my friends. Words cant describe how flirty and into me she seemed and if anything i felt it too easy...

I went home and she had already added me on facebook.

Ive seen her twice since on nights out but she completely point blank ignores me....in fact i saw her flirting alot with someone else last night..

Look, she's just an attention seeker, she's a model so she's prob pretty arorgant and just wants her ego boosting. So, I would foget about her, there are a lot of attention seeking girls like her.
Reply 10
Anonymous
thought it might be due to my facebook actually!!!
my profile pics not bad tbf...one of my better ones :smile:
alotta comments on my wall though bout "which girl im on these days" though that maybe she didnt like but meh
pretty annoyed about it
not sure whether to delete her and move on or ust let it go or try speaking to her

Dont worry about her seriously, girls like that only ever cause problems and you woul be better off without her, she's not happy with herself and just wanted sum attention from you
Reply 11
everyone i really appreciate all the feedback

she even texted a mutual friend that night to say she met me and how "hes so cool"..

ive either been massively played by an attention seeker or maybe she was so drunk shes now embarrassed or cant remember it?..pretty confused
Reply 12
Anonymous
everyone i really appreciate all the feedback

she even texted a mutual friend that night to say she met me and how "hes so cool"..

ive either been massively played by an attention seeker or maybe she was so drunk shes now embarrassed or cant remember it?..pretty confused

Maybe she likes you a lot and blanks you because she's so nervous?

Anyways, don't add girls like that to your facebook unless you have already pulled. Won't help.

Latest