Turn on thread page Beta

Best way to chat birds up outside clubs, advice needed? watch

ReputationRep:
    Say at the end of a night out in a club when everyone is leaving at closing time, is it possible to approach chicks and chat them up there outside the club? Any advice on how it can be done without looking like a fool, cheers.

ReputationRep:
    "Where you going now? Come back with me."

Do this with a straight face and be completely serious and she will come back with you. Do not smile or look away - look her straight in the eye until she responds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffy91)
    "Where you going now? Come back with me."

Do this with a straight face and be completely serious and she will come back with you. Do not smile or look away - look her straight in the eye until she responds.
    Sounds good I never thought of that, will try it maybe in the future.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Dont call them birds.

ReputationRep:
    Encircle your prey, like a vulture feeding on a dead carcass.

ReputationRep:
    Ask if you can have a cigarette.
    Strong tramp

ReputationRep:
    throw them a piece of loaf

ReputationRep:
    Cigarette!

ReputationRep:
    :noway: BIRDS?? you pig.

Assuming this isnt a troll, you may need to work on that.

ReputationRep:
    Wait...they let chicks in the clubs where you live?

:ahee:

In all seriousness, you're going to end up with the desperate ones if you take that approach. But hey, your choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_By_Choice)
    Say at the end of a night out in a club when everyone is leaving at closing time, is it possible to approach chicks and chat them up there outside the club? Any advice on how it can be done without looking like a fool, cheers.

Pour some bird feed into your hand? Yhe, I would stop calling them birds as it makes you sound about 12. ANyway, I wouldnt say do you want to come home with me? cos you will prob get slapped/or told to **** off for being weirdo. Just chat and charm my friend, chat and charm and then they might want to come home with you

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the night, most of the 'birds' will be pissed. You can pretty much say anything to them and they will come back to your crib.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nizzay!)
    At the end of the night, most of the 'birds' will be pissed. You can pretty much say anything to them and they will come back to your crib.
    Yeah but is it really that easy?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.