Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many pets do you own? watch

ReputationRep:
    1 dog - a collie/kelpie cross, the most loveable, stupid, cute clumsy, adorable affectionate thing in the world.

My partner wants everything fish, birds, cats, ferrets, snakes, horses, ponies a whole bloody menagarie. All a lovely idea except i know she would never look after them and i would end up cleaning them and feeding them and everything. She's not having something as self sufficeint as a cat as i hate them. Ive told her we can get another dog if she wants. seeing as i already feed, bathe, walk and look after the one we have now it wouldnt be too much of a hassle to look after a second

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather not think of how many fish dad's got downstairs...wouldn't be surprised if there are now 100+ guppies alone in the tank in his study, and I think that at least two of the other four or five tanks dotted around the house have some fish in them as well.

Beyond the fish, at the minute we've only got a hamster. At one point we probably had a cat, two dogs, two lovebirds, two lizards and a whole assortment of fish at the same time, but mum's not a big pet fan so we've been cutting back over the years (and the hamster was a *cough* surprise :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    Twin kitties - there's one on my foot and another with his head in the bag that my new dressing gown is in.

ReputationRep:
    2 Black Labrodour *****es - Teal (mother) is 8 years old and Juno (pup) is 2 years old.

My biking companions every morning and afternoon. :p:

ReputationRep:
    4 goldfish...they dont really do much

ReputationRep:
    I have two: Spike and Jake.

ReputationRep:
    12 hamsters

snowflake
    harmonie
    lily
    marbles
    ^^ girls

taylor
    montgomery
    junior
    angel
    buttons
    sweep
    teddy
    jack hammy

^^^ boys

and as of next friday it will be 13 when i get little snowball

ReputationRep:
    28 and counting (those 28 are also subject to change)

ReputationRep:
    I have
    four chickens
    three rabbits
    two gerbils
    3 mice

and I'm in the process of getting a rescue dog and three more rescue mice

ReputationRep:
    I have Jacob, the best cat in the world

ReputationRep:
    7 - 4 Rabbits and 3 guinea pigs.

One day... I shall be the owner of AT LEAST 15 guinea pigs... When I have my own place/a shed to house them in, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I have a dinosaur.

ReputationRep:
    A dog and a cat. Cartoons lie. They get along fine. They even sleep on each other

ReputationRep:
    5! Two dogs and three birds!

ReputationRep:
    A doggy, 7 rats, and a cat.

ReputationRep:
    Mammals:

1 gerbil
    2 horses
    1 cat (family pet)

Reptiles:

1 bearded dragon

Amphibians:

5 firebellied newts
    2 african dwarf frogs

Fish:

3 fancy goldfish
    5 chinese algae eaters
    10 tiger barbs
    2 five banded barbs
    5 neon tetra
    7 bronze corys
    4 female betta
    4 male betta
    3 zebra nerite snails
    4 apple snails
    1 red-finned shark
    1 bristlenose plec
    1 blue phantom plec
    4 kribensis
    2 dwarf flag cichlid
    2 otocinclus
    2 swordtails
    1 panchax
    2 bumblebee catfish

ReputationRep:
    Technically there's 3 in our house. 1 dog, 2 cats. But the dog is my brother's and he's taking her when he moves out. The cats are mine.

ReputationRep:
    One dog and two guinea pigs. My sister's dog is over a lot too so I sort of count her as mine :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghostbusterbunny)
    7 - 4 Rabbits and 3 guinea pigs.

One day... I shall be the owner of AT LEAST 15 guinea pigs... When I have my own place/a shed to house them in, anyway.
    I have always said I shall have a guinea pig sanctuary type thing - but I'd want to a big piece of land, covered with a mesh dome, so they'd have plenty of room to roam around. They aren't the most exciting pets in the world but I love them :

ReputationRep:
    I've got two goats, a lion, an alligator and a Kangaroo. They get on really well with the lion always play fighting with the goats. Sometimes it gets a bit bloody though...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.