Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

3 small children shot at point blank range watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It’s important that these things get shown because the media tries to make us into puppets who will believe all the accepted propaganda about events.

JL: One of the hardest parts of the film to watch is the three small children who had been shot at point blank range. They were deliberately executed.

VL: They took the whole family and shot them. They said, “Come out of the house,” and then shot them all. How could one not want to show the world what is happening in Gaza?

We came very close to having the Israelis seize some of the film. In one case, they stripped the person and questioned her for hours.

VL: She will never forget what happened to her. They took her to a scary room whose floor was all grating. When she refused to undress they took her to another room. In the end, she was forced to undress and was terrified each time she was touched. This was on the Gaza-Israeli border. This is the way the Palestinians are treated all the time.

JL: What about the media and censorship? There is more criticism of Israel in Israel than in the US media. That’s one of the reasons why this film is very important.

VL: You can see by the film that the bombing of Gaza was a war crime. This film is a proof that this was a war crime.

JL: The Israelis denied using white phosphorous bombs, but it is clearly shown in the film that they did.

TK: We were asked why we did not show the other side, the Israeli side. But when a bomb lands on one’s head, there is no “other side.”

Tears of Gaza director: “How could one not want to show the world what is happening?”
    By Joanne Laurier
    28 September 2010
    http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/se...tff2-s28.shtml

and here we have people who still support israel, entire governments do whatever it takes to help them!! as if they are humans while whoever israelis torture/kill are less than dirt!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saalih)
    and here we have people who still support israel, entire governments do whatever it takes to help them!! as if they are humans while whoever israelis torture/kill are less than dirt!!!

So, if I turn into a director and make a fictional movie depicting my narrative, will you allso watch it and then demand everyone conform with my opinion? Considering I made a movie, ofcourse, and everyone knows that fiction = fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axes)
    So, if I turn into a director and make a fictional movie depicting my narrative, will you allso watch it and then demand everyone conform with my opinion? Considering I made a movie, ofcourse, and everyone knows that fiction = fact.
    How do you support israel on this forum and manage to not have like -2 million rep?!?

ReputationRep:
    How some people can just pick a side like a football team between the two amazes me. Both sides have wrongs and rights
    when i saw the titles of this thread though I thought inside my head 'anti israel thread'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    How some people can just pick a side like a football team between the two amazes me. Both sides have wrongs and rights
    when i saw the titles of this thread though I thought inside my head 'anti israel thread'
    So true. Unfortunately it ends up being little more than muslim v jew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    How do you support israel on this forum and manage to not have like -2 million rep?!?

Oh, I get cursed by anonymus users all the time, but I take it lightly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axes)
    it is not a hollywood movie, but a real documentary, but only those who are willing to face the truth will watch it, others living in denial will keep blindly supporting the true terrorists of today (israel)

ReputationRep:
    the fact that you thought right away that it is an anti israel thread proves my point, they are the ones who can commit such crimes and easily get away with it, killing children for then is as easy as stepping on insects.....because they know they have usa & other puppets in their pockets...

and please do list for me the "rights" of israel.....

ReputationRep:
    the fact that you thought right away that it is an anti israel thread proves my point, they are the ones who can commit such crimes and easily get away with it, killing children for then is as easy as stepping on insects.....because they know they have usa & other puppets in their pockets...

and please do list for me the "rights" of israel.....

woah its a pro israelli thread:eek:

ReputationRep:
    That's hot

ReputationRep:
    The film maker's perception of what had occurred, may not be necessarily true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naffy)
    The film maker's perception of what had occurred, may not be necessarily true.
    talk about being brainwashed......

ReputationRep:

This x12837012730871082312. I have Israeli friends, they're great people. They have **** all to do with any of their government's wrongs, it's like blaming everyone in the UK for the Afghan war or some such ********.

ReputationRep:
    This **** has been going on for eternity. Look at the Protestants and Catholics in Ireland if you want something closer to home. You would be an absolute fool to believe that either side was white as snow innocent. Put a gun into the hands of a brainwashed and/or purely sadistic individual, and you will have your outrage.

I don't know a heck of a lot about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict other than there is a disagreement over who owns a piece of land. Seems that whereas we have evolved so much in the past centuries, mankind still can't live in peace and accept other points of view and ways of life. Religious differences no doubt pops up somewhere in all of this. The whole thing is pathetic with both sides producing things for the controversy hungry media to feed to the public.

If you want a religious statement for any long standing conflict such as this, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame that they were small children and not hugely obese children.

ReputationRep:
    I just love gruntpocalypse too much.

ReputationRep:
    haha holy **** the irony

ReputationRep:
    and whos to say that what you are showing is not just another attempt at brainwashing?

that pendulum swings both ways

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being funny but whenever you call somebody brainwashed let's face it, it's kinda ironic.

As for this thread, it's irrelevant taking sides, as both sides have majorly undeniable human rights abuses on their consciences.

ReputationRep:
    it is not a hollywood movie, but a real documentary, but only those who are willing to face the truth will watch it, others living in denial will keep blindly supporting the true terrorists of today (israel)

It's a movie, by a director with an agenda. The aim of the movie is to evoke emotion, thus he will accept every testimony or version of events he receives, and then add more color to it. Fact is, even the biased goldstone report did not outline the accusations he did. So, he wants to win an oscar, nothing new.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.