3 small children shot at point blank range watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And people wonder why palestenians go blowing themselves up :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanz_a93)
    And people wonder why palestenians go blowing themselves up :facepalm:

:hmmmm:
    In that case, where are all the christian suicide bombers? There are hundreds of thousands of christian Palestinians. None of them chose to take the vest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axes)
    :hmmmm:
    In that case, where are all the christian suicide bombers? There are hundreds of thousands of christian Palestinians. None of them chose to take the vest.
    because the main target are the Muslims....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saalih)
    talk about being brainwashed......
    we are all brainwashed by society, whatever that entails for each individual.

ReputationRep:
    because the main target are the Muslims....

Funny, because Palestinians claim that Christians and Muslims are all being persecuted. According to them, the whole west bank and Gaza is one big party of mistreatment. So, howcome no Christian suicide bombers? Note: The answer will make you uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axes)
    Note: The answer will make you uncomfortable.
    i doubt it

as for who is the main target, it is easy to see that it is Muslims, check the demography of Gaza and you will know what i am talking about...

ReputationRep:
    i doubt it

as for who is the main target, it is easy to see that it is Muslims, check the demography of Gaza and you will know what i am talking about...

How can a blockade and checkpoints distinguish between Muslims and Christians? The whole Palestinian narrative lies that both Christians and Muslims are persecuted. 10% of the Palestinian population is Muslim. 100% of hundreds upon hundreds of suicide bombers, were Muslim, and they were all recruited using a religious narrative. Do the math.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axes)
    10% of the Palestinian population is Muslim. 100% of hundreds upon hundreds of suicide bombers, were Muslim, and they were all recruited using a religious narrative. Do the math.
    this is enough for me to stop replying to you..you are an ignorant liar...

ReputationRep:
    this is enough for me to stop replying to you..you are an ignorant liar...

About what, precisely? That there are hundreds of thousands of Christian Palestinians? Or that none of the hundreds of suicide bombers was Christian?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.