Turn on thread page Beta

I don't understand why people like anal? watch

I have never tried anal and am nervous about trying it my BF tells me that i would like it, but i want to know why i would like it? None of my friends have done it or won't admitt to doing it, but i was wondering is it nice?

ReputationRep:
    It's one of those things which some people love and others don't like. There are lots of nerve endings around that region, so stimulation can lead to orgasm or more general feeling of pleasure; and of course for males it stimulates the prostate.

I will say though that if you intend to try it don't just rush straight in. You need to get used to him being down there, and your anal sphincter needs to be used to accommodating objects not normally present, penises included. So before you try anal sex, try messing around with fingers, small sex toys etc to make you more comfortable if you want to try at some point. Always make sure you use plenty pf lube, and make sure your BF takes his time so you can get use to him being in you without it hurting.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls like it because it makes their guy so happy and it makes them feel really great lol. Before my boyfriend was my boyfriend, I asked him this question too. And he just said, "I dunno, maybe they just would really like it cos it probably feels amazing for the guy, so it'd feel good for her too."

ReputationRep:
    I just cant imagine that not being painful, I dont think I'd ever do it it doesnt sound attractive to me at all. Its your bum hole :s

ReputationRep:
    I can see why guys would like it, it being tighter there and all, but not so much girls...

Surely if the nerve endings there were so great, I'd love having a poo. :p:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if you can get HIV from gay vanilla

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie)
    I can see why guys would like it, it being tighter there and all, but not so much girls...

Surely if the nerve endings there were so great, I'd love having a poo. :p:

Do you feel pleasure while peeing or inserting a tampon?

you comment = null and void

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand it either. Honestly the idea repulses me.

I mean if people want to do it, fine. But I have no intention of doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the TSR Virgin thread.

Stop whingining. If you don't like it, don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I love the sexual health threats, some comments give me quite a giggle.

I personally hate anal sex, but my boyfriend worships it. For me, I gotta really lube up and MUST be in the warmth of the shower mist to relax a bit; otherwise he goes in and i'm in agony. My boy loves it because it's really tight. But if there's no problem with him going in, it feels like a desperate need for a poo. No sexual pleasure whatsoever :P

ReputationRep:
    Some like it others don't, it's just one of those things.

I personally don't mind it. It's a preferance.

ReputationRep:
    Dirty sanchez!

ReputationRep:
    Some people like it, other's don't. You'll never know until you try.

ReputationRep:
    Well i heard men like it because its tighter than the vagina,Id try it....if i had a Girlfriend that wanted too :P

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend kept asking me the same, so I did and well, it is really for the guys pleasure only, which sucks and it is the most odd feeling you could ever imagine...to put it bluntly its like having lots of poos and it really hurts the first few times so you will be needing about ten million tubs of lube...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayteee)
    My boyfriend kept asking me the same, so I did and well, it is really for the guys pleasure only, which sucks and it is the most odd feeling you could ever imagine...to put it bluntly its like having lots of poos and it really hurts the first few times so you will be needing about ten million tubs of lube...
    Was the PRICE right?

Lolll I amuse myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have never tried anal and am nervous about trying it my BF tells me that i would like it, but i want to know why i would like it? None of my friends have done it or won't admitt to doing it, but i was wondering is it nice?
    Air on the side of caution when a guy/your boyfriend tells you 'you would like it' when it's something that isn't happening to HIM lol. Of course he's going to say that, he's trying to persuade you.

I have never tried anal, and never will. However, that's because I don't like the idea of it. I would never let a man (or anyone) tell me 'I'd like it' because they simply don't know that. So let it be your decision to try it - you may or may not enjoy it, but don't ever feel pressured to do something if you're not entirely sure you want to try it. Even if you do it once, there is nothing to say you must feel obliged to do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Putting your penis in the place from which someone's poo goes out - yummy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Putting your penis in the place from which someone's poo goes out - yummy.

Just picture a cornetto.

kekekeke

ReputationRep:
    The results from a survey published yesterday may shed some light on the matter.

http://eorder.sheridan.com/3_0/displ...flashprint=726

Go down to page 121 and 122, which documents the reported rates of orgasms by women in their last sexual encounter, and separates them by what that act was.

I will summarise them below:

Masturbation by partner --- 64%
    Received Oral Sex --------- 81%
    Regular Sex --------------- 65%
    Anal Sex ------------------ 94%

Does that explain why 45.6% of 29 year olds have tried anal sex, and one third of all 18-24 year old female in a LTR report doing it on a monthly basis or greater?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 5, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.