Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does every guy squirt when he cums? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Iv started seeing this girl, and we did stuff last night, and when I cummed she was like - 'oh wow, Iv never seen a guy squirt his load'

So I asked her what she meant and she explained that she has had 3 previous partners and each of them just seemed to dribble out when they cummed.

Just got me thinking?

Please don't try be comedians when you reply to this, there is already enough of that on TSR..
    It depends, both happen, mostly squirt. Also tbh you can control it so that you don't end up coming at all when you climax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Iv started seeing this girl, and we did stuff last night, and when I cummed she was like - 'oh wow, Iv never seen a guy squirt his load'

So I asked her what she meant and she explained that she has had 3 previous partners and each of them just seemed to dribble out when they cummed.

Just got me thinking?

Please don't try be comedians when you reply to this, there is already enough of that on TSR..
    I thought you said squint lool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    If you fap loads it gets successively less quirty each time. Common sense, simple common sense.

..... And it's 'common sense' to use your personal experiences as the basis for a theory covering every guy?

ReputationRep:
    I always squirt it out, though I assume it varies.

ReputationRep:
    rocket spermz

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes squirt, sometimes not. Depends how horny I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    ..... And it's 'common sense' to use your personal experiences as the basis for a theory covering every guy?
    You have a limited amount of spunk, the more you use up the less you can 'squirt' out. It's not a theory its a fact :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Once I was ****** and then BOOM, PROTEIN EXPLOSION EVERYWHERE

and it went in my eye.

True story.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of protein...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-tVMKcLZ3E

ReputationRep:
    It should go at least 6 feet, anything less is feeble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    You have a limited amount of spunk, the more you use up the less you can 'squirt' out. It's not a theory its a fact :rolleyes:

I have never, ever, completely ran out of sperm and I've done some serious marathons. Yes, the amount decreases over subsequent frequent ejaculations but I've never ran out entirely, and it always 'squirts' out.

If you wanna put facts out there, how about the fact that every human body is different? Some people never 'squirt' jizz out when they come, some people will create jizz more quickly than others and some will have larger stores than others, people have different diets, different levels of hydration, etc.

ReputationRep:
    I had to urban dictionary fap!
    but, I nearly always squirt, there has been on odd time when I've had a delayed jism and been like hmmm wtf!

ReputationRep:
    I shoot my load upwards, it breaks the roof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    I have never, ever, completely ran out of sperm and I've done some serious marathons. Yes, the amount decreases over subsequent frequent ejaculations but I've never ran out entirely, and it always 'squirts' out.

If you wanna put facts out there, how about the fact that every human body is different? Some people never 'squirt' jizz out when they come, some people will create jizz more quickly than others and some will have larger stores than others, people have different diets, different levels of hydration, etc.
    Given that you can squirt indefinitely, you should get yourself to a sperm bank. Thousands of empty wombs are crying out for them.

ReputationRep:
    I always used to get myself in the eye.

ReputationRep:
    Yo sperm has jetpacks... like Boba Fett in Starwars...

ReputationRep:
    It depends on a few things.

If you came recently then you have less semen in yo' balls so next time it might dribble out.

If the 'build-up' only lasted a few minutes then you aren't gonna shoot as much as you would if you were going at it for 3 hours.

Combine the two: don't w**k for a while then do one for a few hours then that crap is gonna get you in the eye

ReputationRep:
    the more one faps the less they shoot.

i'd take her reaction as more of a pleasant surprise than anything else though

ReputationRep:
    There are very few sensible answers to this thread. I agree with AshDonson, but not many other people. While everyone's body is different, yes, I think the force of an ejaculation comes down to 2 basic things: how long it was since your previous orgasm, and how long you've been aroused in that particular... session.

Certainly seems to make all the difference to me!

ReputationRep:
    Well, when i pump mine out, it has so much force that its reaction force (Newton's 3rd Law) forces me to recoil and kicks me back.
    true story

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.