Turn on thread page Beta

What to do with my hair( male)? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

My hair is kinda odd, it is straight on both sides and curly on the top. Everytime I style it, it doesn't seem to hold well and I just cant think of a good style for such hair types. What styles could you suggest?

I am a guy, and to clarify the hair is curly in the middle third( top and back of head) and straight on the right and left thirds( the area's above and around my ears) arghh!!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    BUMP! Please could someone helppp

ReputationRep:
    I think you should have your hair thinned a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Horrid_GUI)
    I think you should have your hair thinned a little
    Is that where you deliberately take out some strands of hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gangsta Boogie)
    Is that where you deliberately take out some strands of hair?
    Yeah, I have curly hair so I regularly have to have my hair thinned so I can straighten it without it curling back.

My friend uses these scissors:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have curly hair so I regularly have to have my hair thinned so I can straighten it without it curling back.

My friend uses these scissors:
    You can do it yourself?

ReputationRep:
    You can do it yourself?
    I'm sure you could although my friend is a professional hair stylist so she does it for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you could although my friend is a professional hair stylist so she does it for me
    Lucky you! But I'll consider it and see how much hairdressers charge for that too. Thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you! But I'll consider it and see how much hairdressers charge for that too. Thanks anyway
    It should be anything from £10-£15 for a cut and blowdry, I used to go to a great place before my friend opened her own salon

Good luck :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Just get it shaved with a grade 1 all over and you won't have to worry about the curly bits.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.