Report Thread starter 16 years ago
He could also be riding an invisble horse with his legs chopped off
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
that's a great idea...there should also be a degree in chocolate tasting...and it should last a lifetime, u only have to come in and taste and rate a few hours a week.
My friend was transferred to the confectionary department in Fortnum & Masons...... his boss said.... do you have any product knowledge of what you're going to sell?...... he says no.......... his boss says...... right, well go and try out all the chocolates we got, and form some opinions of them.....

how cool is that!
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Lol cool, I like Harrods terrace bar
I would (and always eat)
the smoked salmon with crab mayonnaise and avacado with fresh granary bread ...

yum

that has nothing to do with anything but F&M's is posh and I'm hungry
101mphfastball
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A degree in Baseball. You would study Sports Psychology, physiology, biomechanics, hitting mechanics, throwing mechanics, conditioning for baseball. Coaching and manageing. The game. Its History.

Criteria for entry High School Baseball Ability though lesser athletes with good management potential admitted too. Plus the relevant High School, SAT scores.....
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Yeah but only Americans and Japanese people play baseball...........whats the point in having a degree in a sport that none of the rest of the world plays. Something like football would be more relevant as pretty much every single country in the world plays it, baseball....it's just girly rounders but with scarey cat hard hats like "American" football is rugby with silly pads and helmets
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Assassination Studies

Genetically Modified Food Studies With Fries

Yes, I'm in a strange mood.....
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
strange is good
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
oooh oooh
a degree on taking a degree
Evil Muffin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
oooh oooh
a degree on taking a degree
Exxxcellent...I like it. It could be called Comparative Higher Education Studies Theory.

What about chocotherapy? Eating chocolate for erm, therapeutic benefits.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A degree in UKL chatting
Evil Muffin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
A degree in UKL chatting
Virtual Chatology?
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah but only Americans and Japanese people play baseball...........whats the point in having a degree in a sport that none of the rest of the world plays. Something like football would be more relevant as pretty much every single country in the world plays it, baseball....it's just girly rounders but with scarey cat hard hats like "American" football is rugby with silly pads and helmets
You are very good at showing how little you know about Baseball and Football, infact you know nothing. Loads of countries play baseball including the UK. Holland, Sweden and Italy have professional Baseball, so does Australia and Korea. Its government funded and NO.1 sport in Cuba. Mexico has professional Baseball. Germany and France play baseball and it is more popular and the level is higher than the UK, Spain plays baseball. I could go on..............
I'd like to see you hit a 100mph fastball if all it is, is just girly rounders.
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A triple phd in CD collection organisation. Good grades in GCSE, AS Level and A Level CD collection organisation essential.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would love a degree in Maths and Art...
Politics Maths and Art...PMA...yay!!
or how about History Maths and Art....all my favourite subjects...hehe
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
You are very good at showing how little you know about Baseball and Football, infact you know nothing. Loads of countries play baseball including the UK. Holland, Sweden and Italy have professional Baseball, so does Australia and Korea. Its government funded and NO.1 sport in Cuba. Mexico has professional Baseball. Germany and France play baseball and it is more popular and the level is higher than the UK, Spain plays baseball. I could go on..............
I'd like to see you hit a 100mph fastball if all it is, is just girly rounders.
LOL would love tomeet someone who played it...not
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
And Cuba...oooh they are doing great things with their cash down there
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL would love tomeet someone who played it...not
I play and coach baseball.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Yeah but where are you from?
JaF
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
MEng in microprocessor design - a five year course including 12 months work experience.

Entry requirements:

Electronics: A
Further Maths: A
Maths: A
Physics: A
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A degree in Football Management maybe. Or an IB-style degree based entirely on what interests the candidate. I know St Andrews allows you to choose any module that interests you as an elective, what if the whole course was made up of elective modules?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
32%
No (15)
60%
Don't know (2)
8%

Watched Threads