The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
69Crazyfists
Go on then, explain to me in a sentence what it is that I've missed that makes me such a moron. Please.

Well since you were the one who claimed my thread was stupid and badly worded its up to you to back up your point of view rather than me back up my reply.

munn
i've just realised anyway, you're from glasgow aye a student first bus pass costs £80 or so for 10 weeks and that gets you onto any first bus within about a 15 mile radius of glasgow, that's about 1.60 a day if you're in uni every day
if we're saying it takes 45 minutes all in for the train, then presumably it's the same back.
the question is, is 30p worth 30 minutes of your time?

also i take it you're getting a child ticket if you're getting the train at that price as it costs me £1.60 for a single for one stop, that will surely end soon and you'll be paying double the price
just buy a bus pass

Nah I am getting young persons railcard price and I am only in 3 days a week otherwise I might of got a 4 weekly unlimited for like £35
drbluebox
Well its clearly said 12 minutes walk to train station in the title and in the opening post.

If that is over the place then I dont know what people are reading!

Oops, I meant 12 minutes, my brain just replaced it with 15 because that's how long it takes me to walk to my train station. Replace everything I said before with 12 minutes, then - it still applies. It would be absolutely ridiculous to pay £2+ (or anything for that matter) pretty much everyday instead of doing a 15 minute walk, not to mention lazy.
drbluebox
Well since you were the one who claimed my thread was stupid and badly worded its up to you to back up your point of view rather than me back up my reply.

Um no... I cba to trail back through your thread.

You made a complicated issue out of something quite straightforward, anyway. I wasn't looking for an argument here, but I remember you getting quite uptight for someone using a facepalm and then you then posted a massive one at me...

Anyway, good luck to you.

Latest

Trending

Trending