Turn on thread page Beta

Halloween Outfit Advice Girls (Girls only please) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'll be going as a fairy/pixie in a white fairy outfit with white wings.
    This is the dress with wings:

I'm gonna wear white tights and white heels.
    Do you guys have any ideas for what else i can do?

I'm thinking of applying either gold or silver body paint to my arms and chest. What do you think?.

You wil get reported if you do not answer my question and instead post somehting else.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I remember some sort of body spray that was sparkly from a Disney Princess thing a few years ago. Don't go too OTT, it will look daft.

ReputationRep:
    the body paint idea sounds nice, maybe get some loose glitter and sprinkle that on yourself too? and obviously a wand haha x

ReputationRep:
    needs more blood:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I remember some sort of body spray that was sparkly from a Disney Princess thing a few years ago. Don't go too OTT, it will look daft.

By OTT Do you mean this?:p:
    http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=SIL...w=1008&bih=573

I'm thinking of just dropping this all over my hair.
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...w=1008&bih=573

To all the guys: I will not bother reading all the male posts (I can tell by the gender sign) as I do not care for your opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieloves)
    the body paint idea sounds nice, maybe get some loose glitter and sprinkle that on yourself too? and obviously a wand haha x
    haha yes will deffo do this :yep: .

ReputationRep:
    I would put glitter in your hair for sure, and have make-up like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPyashzAjh8

ReputationRep:
    I think that dress is cute aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)

You are a diamond!!:p: Thank you very, very much .

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, it doesn't really look like a Halloween outfit, needs blood or fangs or something. Then again, it's your personal choice and if it was just unthemed fancy dress then I love the outfit, you can get gold glitter from cake shops which is non-toxic and sticks to skin really well. I'm not sure where you can get gold glitter spray for your hair, but the gold glitter will probably stay in your hair too.

ReputationRep:
    The whole point of a halloween costume is that you're meant to be scary.. it's not about dressing girly and tarty surely?? It needs more gore.

See spoiler for me and my bf at halloween.. I'm definitely not looking sexy! THIS is what you should look like at halloween;

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Most people I know use Halloween as an excuse to wear fancy dress! I know traditionally people dress up as something scary but its your choice! I think that outfit is cute I LOVE Halloween!

ReputationRep:
    anything but the hair on the packet *shudder*
    and get a wand!!! you can hit people with it

ReputationRep:
    Glitter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)

You know the crystally shiny thingies she sticks on the side of her eye. You don't happen to know what they are called right?.

ReputationRep:
    It needs to be scary, it needs to be scary goddamnit!!!! :stomp:
    It's Halloween, I get sick of those crap slutty cat or witch outfits people wear. Blood, guts, knives, Frankenstein, zombies, brains, splatter, gore, ghosts, skeletons, that's where it's at!!!! :rant: :eviltongue: :mob: :mwuaha: :evil: :spider:

ReputationRep:
    Get a pair of scissors, rip it up and splatter fake blood on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_opinionated)
    You know the crystally shiny thingies she sticks on the side of her eye. You don't happen to know what they are called right?.
    I think they're just sequins. You could just stick them on with eye-lash glue or similar I should think (I don't know what the girl in the video suggests because I don't have sound!) Have fun

ReputationRep:
    white tights? really? other than that whatever man

ReputationRep:
    Some swirly silver eye makeup coupled with white iridescent powder on cheeks + eyes would look really cute

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.