Turn on thread page Beta

Qube Learning wants my national insurance number watch

ReputationRep:
    I just got a text from "Leigh at Qube Learning" asking me to text her my nin

I didn't, obviously

but why would she want it? Odd woman.

I checked out the website too, and it doesn't look like its been updated for a while... -shrug-

Also, kind of a warning to anyone else who gets the text, don't give it out

(Probably the wrong board, I just couldn't see a suitable one)

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

As the Commercial Director at Qube Learning I would like to respond to your post.

The reason why we need a NIN for each learner we enrol onto a programme is because the course is funded by the government (either through the 'Train to Gain' or 'Apprenticeship' scheme). The government requires that we submit a NIN with each learner to ensure that the funding is being drawn down by eligible members of the UK public.

Hopefully this clarifies your concerns - if you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to get in touch with our head office.

You are correct about our website being out of date - we are in the process of having it updated and this should go live before Christmas.

Thanks,

Sam

ReputationRep:
    Is text message the most professional and secure way to obtain this information?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 23, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.