The Student Room Group
Reply 1
resortini
So where do I find the AS qualification in UCAS?

Its 'GCE Advanced Subsidiary first award 2001'
Read this..
AS grades-cashed in and continuing in A2
- Put AS grades with 3 units grades (optional) under 'GCE AS 1st award 2001'
- Then enter same subject under 'GCE Advanced level' and put grade(overall) as 'pending'. Here you can also 'When entering your pending A level, you can enter the units achieved at AS level with the grades if you wish. Then, enter the additional units for your A level as pending.'

AS grades-NOT cashed in(no over all grade shown in AS statement of result) and continuing in A2
- You cannot enter your AS grade because they are not cashed-in so this case you enter your 3 AS individual module grades in 'GCE advanced level' - Then enter 3 modules name in which you are intending to do in A2 with grades as pending.
- Then in overall grade, put 'pending'.

AS grades-DROPPED/Not continuing at A2
- Put your AS grade under 'GCE AS first award 2001' and DO NOT enter this subject in 'GCE advanced level'.

Hope this help..:p:
Reply 2
In the qualification list, it says Advanced Subsidary GCE (first award 2001). Click on that and then enter you subject, exam board etc.

Hope that helps
Reply 3
Thanks guys :wink: !! I have AAA at A2 in hand as I've left sixth form, and also a C in AS maths :rolleyes: Is it best to enter the modules just to be on the safe side, or shall I simply enter the grades I achieved overall to make the qualifications page easier on the eye rather than loads of module scores?
Reply 4
Well, I entered my module grades, but universities don't really care. I only have half my modules tho, cos I'm still studying for A2. It's up to you I think unless you can find something definate on the UCAS website.
Reply 5
resortini
Thanks guys :wink: !! I have AAA at A2 in hand as I've left sixth form, and also a C in AS maths :rolleyes: Is it best to enter the modules just to be on the safe side, or shall I simply enter the grades I achieved overall to make the qualifications page easier on the eye rather than loads of module scores?

If you modules marks are good I think you should put down your modules also. It really depends on you.

Best of luck for your applications.

Latest

Trending

Trending