What??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? !?!?! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Someone has flaming given me BAD REP FOR PUTTING MY PS UP!!!!!!!!
Not to mention a number of people asked for it and they are having a go at me about plagarism (spelt wrong), and given me bad rep!!!!!
I'm helping people, hey I don't care if they rip it off, my applications are off...sent...finito.....the deadline has been and gone.
I find that so unfair....
first I get bad rep for telling someone I got drunk and I fell over on New Years Eve and then for sharing my Personal Statement...post deadline...
Cruel cruel cruel evil world
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they are prob jealous because your statement is actually good.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Someone has flaming given me BAD REP FOR PUTTING MY PS UP!!!!!!!!
Not to mention a number of people asked for it and they are having a go at me about plagarism (spelt wrong), and given me bad rep!!!!!
I'm helping people, hey I don't care if they rip it off, my applications are off...sent...finito.....the deadline has been and gone.
I find that so unfair....
first I get bad rep for telling someone I got drunk and I fell over on New Years Eve and then for sharing my Personal Statement...post deadline...
Cruel cruel cruel evil world
that's so rude! How many enemies have u made on this forum?!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
I dunno I've got bad rep for saying what happened on Dawson's Creek, for mentioning a moment at a backstage party and some really irrelevent stuff....
I don't have any visible enemies, just snotty nosed remarks from people who didn't like my thoughts on how we could of spent the £12million spent on the anti-Bush march on hospitals, grants, education etc. People didn't seem to like that.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I can have rep again I will give you some to make up for it.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
oh and this in the question of "What is Normal?"

There is no such thing as normal, normal is an invention of governments and spirtual leaders to give you something to work towards and away from. Yet really there is no normal....

And I got bad repped for that.....
Aren't people clever enough to use their power for good and not upsetting some poor little girl who likes gems....grr
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
When I can have rep again I will give you some to make up for it.
Lol thanks but that's ok, I am moaning about it but I've actually received three good rep points in the last day and a half.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You need a new shiny gem to cheer you up so I will see if I can help towards it later. Nothing cheers a girl up more than nice gems.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
I like diamonds and pink diamonds...but not the J.Lo Type
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (384)
67.37%
No (186)
32.63%

Watched Threads