Turn on thread page Beta

Feel bad, how to say I'm not interested? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Theres a girl I met not long ago. We went on a date and it was ok, she is pretty but I have no interest in her to be honest.

She keeps asking me to meet her, but I don't know how to say I am not interested because she seems quite sensitive and I don't want to upset her.

She asked me to meet her tonight, and earlier in the day I said I had nothing planned today, so I feel I can't say no lol.....what can I do?

ReputationRep:
    Well, just go?

Saves you being labeled an ignoramus/******* for just not acknowledging her.

ReputationRep:
    "Sorry, I'm gay" ?

PS: Nice username.

ReputationRep:
    Not meaning to sound like a ****, but are you sure she likes you? Maybe she just wants to be friends? I very often will just hang around with guy mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelll=))
    Not meaning to sound like a ****. but are you sure she likes you? Maybe she just wants to be friends? I very often will just hang around with guy mates.
    No I know she is seeing this as a 2nd date.

When, I asked her what would you like to do? She said "Anything hehe xxx"

:confused: I can't be bothered with her to be honest:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Bring protection.

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pair dude and just tell her your not into her, yes its harsh but so is life lol

ReputationRep:
    well if you don't want to be friends with her either just ignore her or say you're not interested. if you want to keep in touch be like "yeeh let's meet up!! can i bring my girlfriend?" and she'll get the picture.

ReputationRep:
    just go you clown , what other interesting things are you doing?

lol

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her. I wouldn't want to be given false hope, its not fair at all.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.