Turn on thread page Beta

Work (half) manager is frieking me out watch

Firstly I'm a guy. 17 years old working in a news agents.

There is this guy about 30 years old who i also work with some days and in my opinion, he acts a bit weird, and I've found out he is a divorcee with no children.

I've worked their longer than he has, and now he has been there for about 3 months, he is fairly comfortable. Now, as he is ranked higher up than me, as in he runs the shop when the owners aren't there and I just work on the tills and stock magazines/chocolate/papers up etc. When I'm working, he comes up to the side of me and puts a hand on my shoulder asking if I'm alright, which I don't really like but I can get on with it. Yesterday and today though, he touched me around my waist with both hands, while I was putting out the adult magazines...

I don't know what to do, as it was really uncomfortable. He also squeezes into the smaller spaces if there is one next to me. For example, if Im in a corner and there is a small space, he will squeeze in there and talk to me either touching me or getting CLOSE enough to small his breath

Im only 17 so I don't think anyone would listen to me, but I don't like it. And he is completely intruding on my space. Note, this only happens when the shop is empty! And I'm not gay and don't give off any vibes of being gay at all.

Advice is helpful

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A TROLL

ReputationRep:
    have you considered using that thing between your nose and chin.

You know youve had it all your life and been able to use it properly for most of it

Its called a mouth

tell him not us.

some people

ReputationRep:
    Why havent you told anyone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.