The Student Room Group

Girls - have you ever let a guy have intimate pictures of you?

Poll

Have you ever sent/given intimate pictures of yourself to a guy?

I was just wondering after reading this thread. I haven't ever and don't think I would, purely because I would worry about what they would do with the pictures if the relationship turned sour. Judging by TSR though (yes, I know, reliable source) it seems like quite a few people think differently.

I know that some girls are going to have pictures of their boyfriend/ex - but I don't think it has quite the same shame factor if those are circulated.

Anonymous poll included.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My current boyfriend had a couple of me but then I felt really uneasy and asked him to delete them.
Reply 2
My boyfriend took several, including videos, but we never showed each others faces or anything that would give away it was us, we deleted them a little while after taking them too, i would eb too scared ot have full pictures of me where people could tell its me if it got out
Reply 3
I've got some of my gf, I don't think even if she cheated on me would I do anything malicious with them though.
Current boyfriend does but that's because I trust him and we've been together for a pretty long time.
I would distribute that like the common cold if she cheated.
Reply 6
Yea i gave both my exes intimate pics, dont know what they did with them after we split, one guy said he'd delete them but i dunno.
Reply 7
I gave my ex pics of me.... Still kinda worried about that tbh.
Oh well, if he does show anyone I can escape to Uni in a year! ....:\
Antonia87
My current boyfriend had a couple of me but then I felt really uneasy and asked him to delete them.

He didn't. :ahee:
I let my ex take pics of me. I'm friends with him now though, so i'm guessing he deleted them? I haven't seen them online or heard about them since we split so that's a good thing, and we have mutual friends.
</Tom>
He didn't. :ahee:

Haha, yes he did it in front of me :p:
Reply 11
I would let them have pics of me in my underwear but nothing more than that especially if it was identifiable. I would be irritated if they were circulated but it wouldn't be too bad - if there were videos of intimate pics of my body then I know the risk of humiliation would be too high. No matter how much you love and trust someone you don't know what could happen in the future and I know plenty of decent guys that would probably distribute those pictures if they felt their girlfriend had wronged them even if they didn't know the full truth.
My old ex gave me some of herself. I didn't suggest it or was that keen or anything. She just did.
Antonia87
Haha, yes he did it in front of me :p:

Not the copies though :ahee:
Reply 14
All of my exes/current boyfriend do.
Plenty. :mmm:
just take a dirty picture for me, take a dirty picture :music:
Nope.. and i dont intend to:smile:
yes but nothing too bad. nothing that would be like a disaster if it got passed around or whatever else stupid scenarios people come up with.
Reply 19
He has a few but nothing with faces in for that reason. Not that I distrust him, I'd just not be comfortable knowing they were out there if someone else got hold of them.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending