Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - have you ever let a guy have intimate pictures of you? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Have you ever sent/given intimate pictures of yourself to a guy?
    Yes
    49.47%
    No, but I possibly would in the future
    16.84%
    No, and I never would
    33.68%

ReputationRep:
    I said no, but possibly would and then realised that my ex has a picture of me nuddy, although I'm partially concealed with a pillow because I didn't want him to take it. But I trust him not to do anything with it so it's okay..

I'd only agree to it if I'd been with them a long time and trusted them completely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Not the copies though :ahee:
    Lol!

Its weird though, I've posed naked for photographers before so by all rights I shouldnt have a problem, but I do.

I once had pictures of my ex on my phone, she told me that I could show whoever I wanted, it was at that moment I thought 'this one is not a keeper'

ReputationRep:
    The fiance does have very intimate pictures of me, it keeps him happy for the time when we can't be with other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    The finance
    Your accountant?

ReputationRep:
    Ermm not pictures but videos :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimothy)
    Your accountant?
    Corrected the mistake....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Lol!

Its weird though, I've posed naked for photographers before so by all rights I shouldnt have a problem, but I do.
    So when would you like to have your next nude photo-shoot? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    judging by whats on the internets, plenty of people have, without a very good result

Yes my bf does, i took them and sent them him, i dont mind hes seen me naked anyway so why should i mind him having pictures, hes not the kind of person to seek revenge by spreading them, and i dont think he would even if the split was nasty, he isnt that kind of person at all dont see the issue at all with it

ReputationRep:
    Over 50% of girls have? No wonder there are 1000's of pic's of girls like you all over the internet. My respect in British girls has been reduced yet again.

Yes, my boyfriend does have pictures of, as do some ex's, and a random guy i got talking to of msn, *my face was not in the picture and it was only my boobs in the picture although i know that doesnt make it any better) Im not a **** i have had like three relationships and out of them two of them i sent pictures to, i dont regret it, they have never been used against me, and it was a long time ago, and my current boyfriend would never spread them no matter how messy it got, he doesnt have it in him to be that cruel, why would anyone want to be in a relaationship with someone who would do that in the first place anyway, Its a crap revenge, i would be more concerned if he went round saying i was crap in bed as opposed to showing his mates a naked picture of me, my face is very rarely in them anyway so no proof it is even me.

ReputationRep:
    No way.

ReputationRep:
    Naked yes :sexface:
    No saucy stuff though. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    No, and I highly doubt I ever will. I'd have to have been with someone for a loooong time before even considering anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She_Bittersweet)
    Ermm not pictures but videos :innocent:
    i have both of me and my missus together she has photos of me i ahve photos of her.

And to be honest even if she did show people i wouldnt care its only sex we all do it, i personally dont get what peoples problems are.

I wouldnt show the pics of her round though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i have sex videos of me and girls have given me both, its not a big deal really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    i have both of me and my missus together she has photos of me i ahve photos of her.

And to be honest even if she did show people i wouldnt care its only sex we all do it, i personally dont get what peoples problems are.

I wouldnt show the pics of her round though
    I dont think my bf will show them to anyone,highly unlikely we are getting married so I dont think he would like people seeing his wife to be naked.

ReputationRep:
    You must be really bitter to want to spread these round but if a girl did it to a guy i dont think anyone would care really it would be seen as a joke. Another example of subliminal sexism that exists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Lol!

GET YA TITS OUT FOR ME BABY! IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY YOU SAID THEY WERE MASSIVE AM I RIGHT!?

HURRY THOUGH CUS I'M, GOING CHIQUITO'S IN A BIT!:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.