Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - have you ever let a guy have intimate pictures of you? watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever sent/given intimate pictures of yourself to a guy?
    Yes
    49.47%
    No, but I possibly would in the future
    16.84%
    No, and I never would
    33.68%

ReputationRep:
    Yes; we were separated by the Atlantic for like 5 months. :o:

I asked him to delete them since he came over here though.

ReputationRep:
    err i dont think intimate means what you think it does op :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my boyfriend has a fair few. Even if we ever broke up, he's not the kind of guy who would ever show them to anyone and they're hidden fairly sneakily so I think it shouldbe fine.

ReputationRep:
    i have, that kind of thing doesn't bother me, though i made sure he didn't get my face in the shots...just in case he decided to post them up online or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Current boyfriend does but that's because I trust him and we've been together for a pretty long time.
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    Poor naiive girlies. Now when you become famous your boyfriends will sell the photos to the newspaper for $$$ and £££. But by that time, it will be the future and we will all be walking around in the nude anyway.

ReputationRep:
    When we were engaged I sent one to J, as a bit of a joke, but I trust him completely ... I would never have done it with a casual boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    My ex sent me some pics of her, I never let anyone else see of put them online or anything.

A few of my friends have shown me and other close friends pics of ex's and current GF's, none have put anything online though.

ReputationRep:
    Define intimate.

ReputationRep:
    Of the two relationships I've been in that have lasted over a year both girls ended up sending me pictures / videos / stuff. I've always ended up deleting it all after we split up - bad memories and all.

Despite the fact that the one girl cheated on me I never once contemplated getting revenge by putting the stuff she sent me on the internet. I'm not a monster.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite surprised at the results - evidently people are in general more trusting than me!

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend does, but even if we broke up, he's not malicious enough to do anything horrible with them.

I told him no saucy pics when we first got together, but as he was away for a few weeks, I thought I'd send him a pic. It's only in my undies but I told myself as long as it's tasteful, I wouldn't care if somehow when I'm rich and famous it made it's way into the Daily Mail haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I fully trust my boyfriend with them (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    I was just wondering after reading this thread. I haven't ever and don't think I would, purely because I would worry about what they would do with the pictures if the relationship turned sour. Judging by TSR though (yes, I know, reliable source) it seems like quite a few people think differently.

I know that some girls are going to have pictures of their boyfriend/ex - but I don't think it has quite the same shame factor if those are circulated.

Anonymous poll included.
    I haven't minded doing it with the right person because even though I know he probably hasn't deleted them, I know for sure he won't show anyone else. Plus if he does, I have pictures of him too
    I personally think it's not a problem if you know the person well enough and you know you're not going to treat them like **** so they have motive to spread the pictures!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kilowattjester)
    I would distribute that like the common cold if she cheated.
    Lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.