Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - have you ever let a guy have intimate pictures of you? watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever sent/given intimate pictures of yourself to a guy?
    Yes
    49.47%
    No, but I possibly would in the future
    16.84%
    No, and I never would
    33.68%

ReputationRep:
    Yes; we were separated by the Atlantic for like 5 months. :o:

I asked him to delete them since he came over here though.

ReputationRep:
    err i dont think intimate means what you think it does op :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my boyfriend has a fair few. Even if we ever broke up, he's not the kind of guy who would ever show them to anyone and they're hidden fairly sneakily so I think it shouldbe fine.

ReputationRep:
    i have, that kind of thing doesn't bother me, though i made sure he didn't get my face in the shots...just in case he decided to post them up online or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Current boyfriend does but that's because I trust him and we've been together for a pretty long time.
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    Poor naiive girlies. Now when you become famous your boyfriends will sell the photos to the newspaper for $$$ and £££. But by that time, it will be the future and we will all be walking around in the nude anyway.

ReputationRep:
    When we were engaged I sent one to J, as a bit of a joke, but I trust him completely ... I would never have done it with a casual boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    My ex sent me some pics of her, I never let anyone else see of put them online or anything.

A few of my friends have shown me and other close friends pics of ex's and current GF's, none have put anything online though.

ReputationRep:
    Define intimate.

ReputationRep:
    Of the two relationships I've been in that have lasted over a year both girls ended up sending me pictures / videos / stuff. I've always ended up deleting it all after we split up - bad memories and all.

Despite the fact that the one girl cheated on me I never once contemplated getting revenge by putting the stuff she sent me on the internet. I'm not a monster.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite surprised at the results - evidently people are in general more trusting than me!

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend does, but even if we broke up, he's not malicious enough to do anything horrible with them.

I told him no saucy pics when we first got together, but as he was away for a few weeks, I thought I'd send him a pic. It's only in my undies but I told myself as long as it's tasteful, I wouldn't care if somehow when I'm rich and famous it made it's way into the Daily Mail haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I fully trust my boyfriend with them (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    I was just wondering after reading this thread. I haven't ever and don't think I would, purely because I would worry about what they would do with the pictures if the relationship turned sour. Judging by TSR though (yes, I know, reliable source) it seems like quite a few people think differently.

I know that some girls are going to have pictures of their boyfriend/ex - but I don't think it has quite the same shame factor if those are circulated.

Anonymous poll included.
    I haven't minded doing it with the right person because even though I know he probably hasn't deleted them, I know for sure he won't show anyone else. Plus if he does, I have pictures of him too
    I personally think it's not a problem if you know the person well enough and you know you're not going to treat them like **** so they have motive to spread the pictures!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kilowattjester)
    I would distribute that like the common cold if she cheated.
    Lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.