The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

FXX
And here you are, on the internet, making comments like that.

They're pretty different things to be honest.
concubine
You mean what kinda man has to resort to dating sites, right?

no not at all i see nothing wrong with dating sites, ive never used one but i wouldnt knock anyone who does. Logically speaking sites like Eharmony would improve you chance of getting a proper decent partner.
Reply 22
Did you ever think that the reason you are on these dating websites is because you are too picky when it comes to a girl's weight? If she is a nice girl, why does her weight matter?
cttp_ngaf
I was talking to a girl on a dating site and I asked if she was obese. She replied:

"No I'm not obese, cheeky ****. I am petite but nicely rounded. "

What the hell does that mean? Short and fat, right?
:frown:

Yup, one of these " Chubby is curvaceous right" idiots.
Reply 24
Alt__x
Did you ever think that the reason you are on these dating websites is because you are too picky when it comes to a girl's weight?

No, but I think the reason she is on there is that she's fat, haha.

Alt__x
If she is a nice girl, why does her weight matter?

Well part of my definition of "a nice girl" includes having a nice body and stuff.
Reply 25
sounds like my breasts tbh.
Maybe she's a giant breast?
Reply 26
yeah short and fat dude
Reply 28
Alt__x
Did you ever think that the reason you are on these dating websites is because you are too picky when it comes to a girl's weight? If she is a nice girl, why does her weight matter?

If a girl is really fat then she isn't attractive, and if she isn't attractive then why wouldn't her weight matter?
If you don't find a girl at all attractive she may as well be a guy tbh.
Reply 29
Alt__x
Did you ever think that the reason you are on these dating websites is because you are too picky when it comes to a girl's weight?

The majority of people who use dating sites simply can't get any pussy in real life, either due to simply being ugly as hell, or having personality flaws.
(edited 13 years ago)
I think that means she's a forty year old man who lives in a cellar with his pet woodlice.
Score.
It means she's short but a bit chubby.

/
KatieKate
I think that means she's a forty year old man who lives in a cellar with his pet woodlice.
Score.

:woo: :woo: :woo:

Op - GET IN THERE MANNN :wink:
Reply 33
does she anywhere describe herself as 'bubbly'?
Reply 34
I asked again and she said, "I am most certainly not obese, I have perhaps mislead you. I'm about 5ft 3, and I'm slim but squishy."

I'm meeting her tonight hopefully, we'll find out then! I'll let you guise know
If you're concerned about what her build is, why not just ask her for a picture? Words are pretty vague compared to seeing how big she is, and if you're able to ask her if she's 'obese' and she still wants to meet you, she's not going to be offended by you asking for a picture.

However, the fact she wants to meet up with a guy who has bluntly asked if she is obese could suggest she's not got a good body, because if she had a good body she likely wouldn't have to resort to meeting guys with that little class.
cttp_ngaf
I asked again and she said, "I am most certainly not obese, I have perhaps mislead you. I'm about 5ft 3, and I'm slim but squishy."

I'm meeting her tonight hopefully, we'll find out then! I'll let you guise know

I'm surprised she'd take comments about how being obese so well....

to me slim but squishy would mean a healthy weight for her height but with a bit of flesh, love handles etc. Thing is this is a dating site so I imagine people exaggerate positives and hide any negatives. So....you can only wait and see I guess.
Reply 37
Chumbaniya
However, the fact she wants to meet up with a guy who has bluntly asked if she is obese could suggest she's not got a good body, because if she had a good body she likely wouldn't have to resort to meeting guys with that little class.

Yea, exactly.
Up to now only ugly or fat girls have been interest in me, and I've seen this girl's face and it's quite nice, so obviously she is chubby as hell.
cttp_ngaf
Yea, exactly.
Up to now only ugly or fat girls have been interest in me, and I've seen this girl's face and it's quite nice, so obviously she is chubby as hell.

It's definitely a lot easier to 'fake' a good face with the right angles, especially if it's concealing a face that's got a lot of fat on it, than it is to fake a good body. But you don't lose much by meeting her and who knows, maybe no matter what she looks like you two will be a perfect match for each other on an emotional level and all that romantic bulls**t.
Reply 39
Chumbaniya
It's definitely a lot easier to 'fake' a good face with the right angles, especially if it's concealing a face that's got a lot of fat on it, than it is to fake a good body. But you don't lose much by meeting her and who knows, maybe no matter what she looks like you two will be a perfect match for each other on an emotional level and all that romantic bulls**t.

I'm not capable of experiencing those sort of feelings.

Plus I can't really get erections.

So I'm pretty useless really, but still I feel compelled to "get" girls.

Latest

Trending

Trending