Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just got my email saying i can check my timetable online, and upon looking at it it seems i only get lectures on mondays and tuesdays! surely this can't be right? the email said that "Students taking first or second year Psychology modules will not be assigned to individual class groups until 11th October.", so does that mean that after the 11th i'll get some more classes added into my timetable for the rest of the week? i have no idea what's going on and any help would be much appreciated
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You are much better off calling or emailing the department/head of department as nobody here can answer this as definitely as they can.

ReputationRep:
    That might be right, I am not doing psychology, but I only have 1 lecture a week and the rest are classes, so if you are being assigned classes later, then it would make sense

ReputationRep:
    hmm that's the same with my psychology time table too .. monday and Tuesday only.. Really suspicious... if you email them tell me how it goes!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.