The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
oh:confused: So the body you drool over would not neccasarily be the body you would want in a gf? I may be getting clsoer to understanding guys.

Depend if your looking for a gf body is not the only factor you take into account. I drool all over cheryle cole but my gf looks nothing like her.

Just remember every guy is diff you will find a guy that likes you posting a thread asking about all guys on TSR will not help.
Reply 21

id go for slim.

edit: some1 has already posted the gaga on here :frown: damn u!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
lubus

id go for slim.

shes not slim..id say she has meat on her, is she what guys class a s slim?
Reply 23
They want both. Slim (flat stomach, no double chins, etc) and meaty (big boobs and bum).
Reply 24
Anonymous
oh:confused: So the body you drool over would not neccasarily be the body you would want in a gf? I may be getting clsoer to understanding guys.

Personality is the most important thing when chosing a gf.

Also, it's a mistake to think that guys find just one type of woman attractive. For example, I'm slim and quite sporty with small breasts but my bf's ex had huge boobs and was quite curvy. Different people have different body types and all can be attractive in their own way :smile:

Depends very much on the guy too.
Anonymous
shes not slim..id say she has meat on her, is she what guys class a s slim?

I think she's slim, if not not bordering on skinny.
But most guys would probs say slim.
Reply 26
Anonymous
Its not though there is a general.. preferance.

Yes.

It's requirements are thus:

-female
-living
-not big enough to kill us

Here endeth the lesson.
lubus

id go for slim.

Thats so disgusting. I can't believe she actually word that. It's vile.
yo guys.... i like my women with nice body, nice smile and nice eyes....like me i guess! *i am definitely going to get a girlfriend*!!! (Y)
There is no "in general", every guy is different.

Some of us actually look further than whether or not you have big boobs believe it or not :smile:
Ohh dear. This is really quite annoying. :unsure:
Why can't people like you grasp the concept that beauty is really quite subject. Many guys like slightly larger girls with more curves, many like slim, toned girls, some like in them in between...you get the idea. So why can't you accept that?
georgie-rose
I totally get what you mean! I'm puzzled over it too.

You will very occasionally get a slim girl with big boobs but she's a rare find and I find that (generally speaking) if she has big boobs then she's very likely to become overweight when she's older.

Guys want it both ways it seems! No wonder we've ended up with girls wanting plastic surgery to look like barbie (which if blown up to full size would not be able to survive with her proportions!!!)

What are you on?
Slim plz.
Reply 33
Both. Really. Depends on the girl. Face and personality are more important as long as the body isn't either extreme.
slim.
different guys like different things

my bf likes really big round ass and big tits, what a shame (for him) im not going to have either when i lose weight :biggrin:
Reply 36
The problem with the description "meat on their bones" is it could mean a size 10 to one person and a 16 to another.
Thin/toned look with small boobs, that is hot :coma:
Reply 38
Well, it depends from guy to guy, but in general, I'd say guys prefer the "whole package", Curves, Nice sets of breasts & a well rounded behind :P
But you can never get that. Its either small boobs with a nice ass or no ass & nice breasts, unless shes injected with 24683706kilograms of silicon....
(edited 13 years ago)
Anonymous
Im confused as to what men like in general. Most seem to say they want slim toned women (in which case chances are she will have small breasts) but then again most tend to like 'women with some meat on them' and a** with breasts. The latter though tend to be prone to putting on weight and probably are classed as overweight. So what is it guys really want in general?

it depends on the guy themselves, i personally like slim women but some of my friends like girls with meat on them (not lady gaga) so it varies. every guy have their taste just like women, some women like short slim men and others bit weighty

Latest

Trending

Trending