Turn on thread page Beta

Do you tag yourself in your Facebook photos? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I do, I don't see the big ''look at me''.. If you like a picture, you want it on your profile, tag yourself. Nobody is going to die.

ReputationRep:
    I do it. I tag everyone in a photo. It makes sense to me, since if someone wants to just see pictures of me rather than others, they'll go on 'Pictures of me' and if I don't tag they won't be there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    Yes I do. If I'm tagging others in an album, why not tag myself too? I don't see how it's in any way desperate or attention seeking..
    :ditto:

seriously, does it actually make any difference? I've never even thought about this before.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm tagging other people in my photos I might as well just tag myself as well. I don't really have an opinion on the matter though.

ReputationRep:
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    I've only uploaded about forty or fifty photos, and yes I've tagged them - my friends wanted to be tagged, so I tagged myself while I was doing it. I've never tagged myself in someone else's photos.

ReputationRep:
    I normally tag everyone, including myself, when I'm uploading photos. I don't really see why it would matter whether you do or don't though.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.