Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi people,
    Started uni a few weeks ago, and me and this girl from the outset have been getting on really well indeed. She comes over and sits next to me in seminars, and we always go to lunch together in a group.
    Today, I was going to get a drink, and she said 'i'll come with you'.
    So, is it possible that this girl may like me, and how should I play things?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    yo dude!!!! sounds like that girld really wants to get with you...youve only got one life *one time* so do it!... if only i had a girlfriend... (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Omg it's Justin Bieber!!!!!!! ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Bieber)
    yo dude!!!! sounds like that girld really wants to get with you...youve only got one life *one time* so do it!... if only i had a girlfriend... (Y)
    Justin Bieber is lesbian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badgerkins)
    Justin Bieber is lesbian?
    I see what you did there :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    She likes you. Probably. Or she's really lonely and not made any other friends.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.