Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

asked if i was virgin does he just want sex?? watch

Why would a guy, who seems like he want to start a relationship with you, ask me if i was a virgin?

Bearing in mind he is quite a bit older than me, but seems to be genuine. Does this mean he just wants one thing from me, or just wants to know? Do some guys ask this but are still genuine?

Any advice welcome thanks!

ReputationRep:
    No not always but you've got to judge his personality yourself. We can't make a judgement on one question :P

just a general view from anyone, instant thoughts on this question?

ReputationRep:
    Guys like virgins
    he probably wants sex

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're just being paranoid

ReputationRep:
    Nah i doubt it, cuz when i was going out with my ex, I just asked if she was a virgin (She is). I think the reason i asked was cuz i just wanted to know something personal about her & wanted to see if she could trust me by telling me something personal. Get me? =P
    But i doubt it, hes just curious

ReputationRep:
    Well in what context did he ask you ?

ReputationRep:
    You're gonna have to tell us the context.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah OP we can't know unless we know the context in which he asked, and even then we can't know :p:

ReputationRep:
    shouldn't judge him because he asked it, some people are just really nosy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'll have to give another inconclusive on this one. As a boy, I'd generally say that showing any interest in a girl's sex life/love life beyond responding to an existing conversation could be a declaration of intent, but on the other hand he could just be trying to find out more about you or your past relationships. Doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad person.

ReputationRep:
    Even if he did, just because he likes sex, doesn't mean that's the only reason he likes you...

Jesus, stereotype time?

ReputationRep:
    I would guess he just wants to know, he probably wants to **** you at some point and I would imagine it would be a little bit insulting if he didn't want to

(Original post by scott8anthony)
    Amazing how many people think TSR users can read minds tonight.
    (Original post by LostArtOfMurder)
    Well in what context did he ask you ?
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    You're gonna have to tell us the context.

(Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Yeah OP we can't know unless we know the context in which he asked, and even then we can't know :p:
    Well, as i said I'm a few years younger than him, and I'd lied about my age by a few months, so I told him the truth and he said he didnt mind at all, then he asked me if I was a virgin still.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scott8anthony)
    Amazing how many people think TSR users can read minds tonight.
    here I thought I was the only one thinking the same thing

ReputationRep:
    Well.. now that he knows your younger age, he is probably started wondering if you are a virgin or not. (Perhaps assumed you were't a virgin when he though you were older?)
    If you get in a serious relationship.. chances are.. you'll have sex..
    So obviously a guy would want to know if you are a virgin, so that he can make the first time easier for you?

Guys always think about sex lol. They're programmed that way. Doesn't mean that's all he wants you for.

(Original post by scadoosh)
    Well.. now that he knows your younger age, he is probably started wondering if you are a virgin or not. (Perhaps assumed you were't a virgin when he though you were older?)
    If you get in a serious relationship.. chances are.. you'll have sex..
    So obviously a guy would want to know if you are a virgin, so that he can make the first time easier for you?

Guys always think about sex lol. They're programmed that way. Doesn't mean that's all he wants you for.
    thanks!

(Original post by ourlastmemory)
    I would guess he just wants to know, he probably wants to **** you at some point and I would imagine it would be a little bit insulting if he didn't want to
    yeah i guess so - it just made me automatically think thats all he wanted. Maybe im just too wary and should calm, down a bit. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    He probably wants sex. But I think you're the only one who can say whether he wants a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Most likely wants sex if he asked you if you are a virgin or maybe he is a virgin too and just wants his first time to be with someone pure.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.