Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a girl, and there's this girl I like, but I don't particularly want to tell her because:
    -She might feel uncomfortable
    -There are a few guys she knows and I think she likes one of them

She's very nice to me, but I don't think she thinks of me in that way. I just want to know what I should do.

ReputationRep:
    Do nothing

ReputationRep:
    Get drunk.

ReputationRep:
    yo dude!!! *me plus you. me plus you*...one time. dude youve only got one time to tell her that you like her! im sure she likes you too....tell her and *theres gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl. theres gonna be one less lonely girl....one less lonely girl* (Y)!!!!! DDD

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if she's bi at all?

Rape her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Bieber)
    yo dude!!! *me plus you. me plus you*...one time. dude youve only got one time to tell her that you like her! im sure she likes you too....tell her and *theres gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl. theres gonna be one less lonely girl....one less lonely girl* (Y)!!!!! DDD
    YO...NOONE BELIEVES U R JUSTIN...SO JUS DROP THE WHOLE ACT :mfing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Bieber)
    This isn't seriously Justin Bieber right...? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

just because she's nice to you, doesnt mean that she likes you. just ask her how would she feel in a female-only relationship and if she reacts strongly or she is uncomfortable about the situation, then do nothing if you want to save your friendship

ReputationRep:
    Does she know you are a lesbian? Or bi? Tell her & see how she reacts.

(Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Do you know if she's bi at all?
    I have no idea All her exes have been boys though.

ReputationRep:
    you said that she likes one guy... then why dont you just do group sex?

(Original post by KayleeLand)
    Does she know you are a lesbian? Or bi? Tell her & see how she reacts.
    I'm pansexual. And I haven't told anyone. I'm not particularly ashamed, but I'd rather not be hassled if I can help it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU)
    YO...NOONE BELIEVES U R JUSTIN...SO JUS DROP THE WHOLE ACT :mfing:
    I lol'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm pansexual. And I haven't told anyone. I'm not particularly ashamed, but I'd rather not be hassled if I can help it.
    Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what is pansexual?

Sex with people from Panama?

ReputationRep:
    I've been in your position; just get her really drunk, tell her, see how she reacts, then depending on if it's a good reaction tell her when sober, or if bad say nothing.

(Original post by KayleeLand)
    Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what is pansexual?

Sex with people from Panama?
    LOL
    It means I am capable of loving pretty much anyone (boy, girl, hermaphrodite etc.)

(Original post by hazelsaurus)
    I've been in your position; just get her really drunk, tell her, see how she reacts, then depending on if it's a good reaction tell her when sober, or if bad say nothing.
    LOL!! I'm still at secondary school! :p:

ReputationRep:
    How do you know you are pansexual until you have loved all those types of people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    LOL
    It means I am capable of loving pretty much anyone (boy, girl, hermaphrodite etc.)
    That is so greedy :p:

No, seriously it's probably just a girl-crush. It'll pass. Plus you're young, so not everyone will be as open to exploring their sexuality as you are. Wait until Uni.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.