Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl, and there's this girl I like, but I don't particularly want to tell her because:
    -She might feel uncomfortable
    -There are a few guys she knows and I think she likes one of them

She's very nice to me, but I don't think she thinks of me in that way. I just want to know what I should do.

ReputationRep:
    Do nothing

ReputationRep:
    Get drunk.

ReputationRep:
    yo dude!!! *me plus you. me plus you*...one time. dude youve only got one time to tell her that you like her! im sure she likes you too....tell her and *theres gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl. theres gonna be one less lonely girl....one less lonely girl* (Y)!!!!! DDD

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if she's bi at all?

Rape her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Bieber)
    yo dude!!! *me plus you. me plus you*...one time. dude youve only got one time to tell her that you like her! im sure she likes you too....tell her and *theres gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl. theres gonna be one less lonely girl....one less lonely girl* (Y)!!!!! DDD
    YO...NOONE BELIEVES U R JUSTIN...SO JUS DROP THE WHOLE ACT :mfing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Bieber)
    This isn't seriously Justin Bieber right...? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

just because she's nice to you, doesnt mean that she likes you. just ask her how would she feel in a female-only relationship and if she reacts strongly or she is uncomfortable about the situation, then do nothing if you want to save your friendship

ReputationRep:
    Does she know you are a lesbian? Or bi? Tell her & see how she reacts.

(Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Do you know if she's bi at all?
    I have no idea All her exes have been boys though.

ReputationRep:
    you said that she likes one guy... then why dont you just do group sex?

(Original post by KayleeLand)
    Does she know you are a lesbian? Or bi? Tell her & see how she reacts.
    I'm pansexual. And I haven't told anyone. I'm not particularly ashamed, but I'd rather not be hassled if I can help it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU)
    YO...NOONE BELIEVES U R JUSTIN...SO JUS DROP THE WHOLE ACT :mfing:
    I lol'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm pansexual. And I haven't told anyone. I'm not particularly ashamed, but I'd rather not be hassled if I can help it.
    Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what is pansexual?

Sex with people from Panama?

ReputationRep:
    I've been in your position; just get her really drunk, tell her, see how she reacts, then depending on if it's a good reaction tell her when sober, or if bad say nothing.

(Original post by KayleeLand)
    Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what is pansexual?

Sex with people from Panama?
    LOL
    It means I am capable of loving pretty much anyone (boy, girl, hermaphrodite etc.)

(Original post by hazelsaurus)
    I've been in your position; just get her really drunk, tell her, see how she reacts, then depending on if it's a good reaction tell her when sober, or if bad say nothing.
    LOL!! I'm still at secondary school! :p:

ReputationRep:
    How do you know you are pansexual until you have loved all those types of people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    LOL
    It means I am capable of loving pretty much anyone (boy, girl, hermaphrodite etc.)
    That is so greedy :p:

No, seriously it's probably just a girl-crush. It'll pass. Plus you're young, so not everyone will be as open to exploring their sexuality as you are. Wait until Uni.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.