Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I am currently studying 1st year of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sciences at Manchester Metropolitan University, the problem i have is that they don't do courses such as Pharmacy or Pharmacology which is something i look forward to going into through a possible transfer after 1st year. Is there any chance of this being possible, i have heard it is not easy but please give me all your ideas and thoughts, i am seriously considering a move like this as i don't see this getting a degree in this course will do me good in the long term.

Thanks

A.P

ReputationRep:
    You'd have to call the admissions tutors at the universities you are looking to apply/go to. You should find their details on UCAS.

Liverpool John Moores and Bradford take 1st year transfers. If you're at Man Met have you looked at Man Uni?

Either way, you need to call the unis up and see what they say. They may well give you specific requirements and/or an interview.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.