The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yes but the bad boys and guys who are jerks get all the attention. its only when a woman is looking to settle down with a man in her mid to late twenties when they look for the nice guys.
c_tiger
Do any other girls feel like there are just no gentlemen left in the world? Sorry to be moany but its true, I'd love to find one :frown:

They died along with the economy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Serious note, most girls don't give guys half a chance to find out what they're like.
Reply 3
c_tiger
Do any other girls feel like there are just no gentlemen left in the world? Sorry to be moany but its true, I'd love to find one :frown:

There are but you go for bad boys and expect them to be gentlemen. Then you get treated badly and make some stupid statement like that I have just highlighted.
(edited 13 years ago)
I can't find any true gentlemen either :frown: Am trying, but can't find any!
Reply 5
I'd like to find a true, genuine lady and not just timewasters!
There are. Girls I know befriend the nice ones, go out with dick-heads and then complain they can't find the nice guys.

Retarded.
Reply 7
I would consider myself a gentlemen. Don't worry, there are more of us!

The problem is that I'm 16, and people my age in general are very shallow. A gentlemen gets nowhere. Somebody said to me: "The nice guy always finishes last."

But... I'm not going to change who I am because teenage girls want to be with a jerk. Even if girls don't respond to my personality, because I'm not a bad boy, I really don't care. I'm just waiting in the knowledge that somebody will come along and she'll love me for who I am :smile:

Gentlemen are hard to find, but once you find them, they're hard to lose
Reply 8
Thought so but not so sure anymore. Even the 'nice guys' turn out to be dicks. :frown: :frown: :frown:
c_tiger

and i thought all girls like bad boys? everyone told me i was too nice :frown:
As a generalisation, girls will go for the dickheads and not give anyone else a chance, then moan about how they can't find a nice guy. This happens many times. My ex-girlfriend of 2+ years broke this when she met me, but admittedly I turned into a complete dick, hence the ex.
(edited 13 years ago)
69Crazyfists
There are. Girls I know befriend the nice ones, go out with dick-heads and then complain they can't find the nice guys.

Retarded.

i hate being the one to offer the shoulder to cry one, damn, i'm always in the friend zone
where are the gentlewomen?
Reply 13
Of course. :smug:
Reply 14
You women piss me off. You say you want a 'nice guy' or a 'gentleman' but when one comes along you ignore him and go for the cocky arrogant guy who treats you like dirt and doesn't respect you.

Make up your ******* mind.
I'd like to think I'm a "gentleman", but half of the time I just get the piss taken out of me by mates for it and it never seems to pay off with girls so, subconciously, society is making me drift away from acting in the way that a man probably should. Bummer.
Man in the Mirror1
yes but the bad boys and guys who are jerks get all the attention. its only when a woman is looking to settle down with a man in her mid to late twenties when they look for the nice guys.

This is true. Most "nice guys" just don;t get attention as girls and young women just aren't attracted to nice guys. It's only until a woman reaslises that she wants more out of life than to be with a **** and actually wants someone to treat them right, do they look beyond their ordinary type of guy they go for
It is so blindlingly obvious, but it takes them until about 25+ to realise
Reply 17
Sorry ladies, all us attractive gentlemen are taken. But feel free to have your pick of the playahs and the socially-inept and largely unattractive 'nice guys' :yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
there are plenty of gentleman if you want to find one go ahead the problem with girls is you expect all of us to find you well where are we supposed to look huh?
Sorry- due to low demand we do not ship any more males of the type "nice guy". Maybe you can order a used one on ebay?

Latest

Trending

Trending