The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Jeffy91
You women piss me off. You say you want a 'nice guy' or a 'gentleman' but when one comes along you ignore him and go for the cocky arrogant guy who treats you like dirt and doesn't respect you.

Make up your ******* mind.

This.
Reply 181
Pinklemonade-xo
This needs a profanity to disagree; but that hardly supports the ladylike behaviour in short supply arguement does it?!
Utter rubbish though.

Can't handle the truth, eh?
Reply 182
Ha. That's funny. I normally don't go too far with the ladies because "I'm too nice" and the guys that treat them like **** get the pussy. Ironic.
Reply 183
Danz123
Sorry, the term 'Gentleman' and 'nice guy' have no results on your search. Why not try again? May I recommend searching for 'jerk' '****' or 'a******' as these are the most popular searches.

Seriously though. There ARE nice guys. In fact there are many more nice guys than there are jerks. The fact is girls do NOT pick nice guys, but pick the jerks. Then you have the audacity to complain about wanting nice guys? It's one of the stupidest things I have heard.

I'll turn the tables on you girls. Why can't I find girls who doesn't moan or nag? Why can't I find a GENTLEWOMAN? Why can't I find girls who are realistic of their expectations?

^ Not nice when you're the ones who are generalised is it.

100% true. Great post.
You feel like there are no gentlemen in the world anymore because the game changed.

The game changes as women change, don't blame us.
Reply 185
ChocoLoco
You feel like there are no gentlemen in the world anymore because the game changed.

The game changes as women change, don't blame us.

I once heard someone say; "Chivalry is dead and women killed it". So true.
(edited 13 years ago)
uhy8
I once heard someone say; "Chivalry is dead and women killed it". So true.

David Chappelle's words of wisedom.
yep, I've given up with men as of now.
Reply 188
I love how girls call nerdy guys boring, when in fact it's those guys who will bother to take an interest in what the girl likes even if it doesn't interest him, but can't expect the same in return. Honestly, the problem isn't with guys, you girls ****** everything up.
I love how girls call nerdy guys boring, when in fact it's those guys who will bother to take an interest in what the girl likes even if it doesn't interest him, but can't expect the same in return. Honestly, the problem isn't with guys, you girls ****** everything up.

This, and I'm not a man.

Sometimes women can be more shallow than men, honestly.
Reply 190
im so academic
This, and I'm not a man.

Women are more shallow than men, honestly.

Fixed.
as_94
I'm the same as you buddy. What we've got to do is not wait for a girl to ignore us. They will always do that. They'll go for the most attractive or biggest jerks automatically. So, we need to approach the girl. Eg: if you go up to a girl and say 'hello' she can't exactly ignore you can she?

cant argue with your lodgic can i, but all the girls i find even miledly attractive are taken, so if i say hi there big butch drug taking beer swilling (not that there is anything wrong with beer) jerk of a boy friend will use my intestines as rope, so your idea will not work, nice idea tho.:smile:
Reply 192
c_tiger
Do any other girls feel like there are just no gentlemen left in the world? Sorry to be moany but its true, I'd love to find one :frown:

Well, basically its the women's fault. They go after the bad boys generally who dont treat them well so a lot of the nice guys conform to this. A lot of women just see a handsome man and go after him instead of giving average men or others a chance and get to knwo them.
Reply 193
kayak dan
cant argue with your lodgic can i, but all the girls i find even miledly attractive are taken, so if i say hi there big butch drug taking beer swilling (not that there is anything wrong with beer) jerk of a boy friend will use my intestines as rope, so your idea will not work, nice idea tho.:smile:

You WILL find a girl who is attractive but not taken, don't worry :smile:

The next step is whether you can get her to like you :tongue:
as_94
You WILL find a girl who is attractive but not taken, don't worry :smile:

The next step is whether you can get her to like you :tongue:

That is a big problem:yep: , what about you, you "into" anyone? :cool:
gals its simple

if he is nice, keep him

if he is a bad 'un, rinse him for his money and assets without giving anything in return then dump him
Reply 196
kayak dan
That is a big problem:yep: , what about you, you "into" anyone? :cool:

No, I haven't been in a long time either. :frown: I'm exploring the possibilty that I'm gay (I joke :p: )

A girl said to me the other day that she and her friends thought that I was a really nice person and that I'd make a girl very happy one day. :love:
as_94
No, I haven't been in a long time either. :frown: I'm exploring the possibilty that I'm gay (I joke :p: )

A girl said to me the other day that she and her friends thought that I was a really nice person and that I'd make a girl very happy one day. :love:

WOW :eek: knowone has ever said that to me. you should have said "i can make you two fine ladies happy" (hoping they were your type) then you would have been in there my lad. Pulling 2 lasses at the same time is not only a skill but one worthy of a god, she was obv' hitting on you...:biggrin: LOL!!!
Reply 198
kayak dan
WOW :eek: knowone has ever said that to me. you should have said "i can make you two fine ladies happy" (hoping they were your type) then you would have been in there my lad. Pulling 2 lasses at the same time is not only a skill but one worthy of a god, she was obv' hitting on you...:biggrin: LOL!!!

No one had ever said that to me either. Oh and it wasn't two ladies. Just the one who was talking to me, but it was her and about 3 other friends who were discussing it. She wasn't hitting on me, I can guarantee that :p:
I love all the really boring, timid Nice Guys complaining that girls are more attracted to jerks who are confident, interesting and generally more fun to be around than them. Surprise!

The subconscious yet amazingly blatant misogyny just keeps coming. But I thought you were nice guys! :facepalm2:

Confidence is probably the most attractive masculine quality. If you're a genuinely kind, confident and assertive guy you'll do very well.

Latest