Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I need the ones from 2008-9 .. but my parents have only got the 2010
    .. and student finance will not process my application on income based .. till I send them .. the 08-09 .. Where can I get hold of them .. ?

    You need to phone the pension credit helpline from directgov, you can find that on their website. Then they'll ask you for the national insurance number for whoever you want to know the weekly amount for. Then they'll need to send you them through the post (this takes up to 10 days) for your evidence.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.