Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    congrats on all the offers you lovely Centralites-to-be (if indeed you accept)

:party:

ReputationRep:
    Offer from central for SM!!! Yay Soo Happy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chompers)
    Heyyaaa

Yes indeed i have, got an offer for sound *hi-five* nice one
    What's your name btw? Coz if you were there on the 21st I might remember you by name?

xxxx

Heyy

I got an offer for SM at central!!
    Also I was there on the 21st too, my name is Tafara, I have long black braids xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaffyBexx)
    Heyy

Also I was there on the 21st too, my name is Tafara, I have long black braids xx
    Oh no, this has failed! I don't remember haha... What group were you in for the projecty bit?
    Apparently I'm not good with names, it seems! :P xxxx

AND WELL DONE BTW xxx

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, this has failed! I don't remember haha... What group were you in for the projecty bit?
    Apparently I'm not good with names, it seems! :P xxxx

AND WELL DONE BTW xxx
    Lol dw im rubbish at names too!
    Yhh, im black, I was in the group that had the picture of a baby, graveyard and bloody heart and our object was a knife. I was in the same group as Wicked_Girliee_Xx

Whats your name?
    Well done to you too! xx

ReputationRep:
    Heyy

Got an offer for SM today too Well done!
    (i'm Rosie, was in the group that had the beach/pearls/metor shower/jumper guy... the one that no one got :P)

Is Central your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Lol dw im rubbish at names too!
    Yhh, im black, I was in the group that had the picture of a baby, graveyard and bloody heart and our object was a knife. I was in the same group as Wicked_Girliee_Xx

Whats your name?
    Well done to you too! xx
    Okay, yep still don't know! Haha i've got the installatin in my head, with the smiley face thing that happened to be on the wall haha but none of the group. I have yet to work out who Wicked_Girliee_Xx is yet though! :P

I'm Chantelle... I was in the group with the installation on the window, with the fallen glass. I was wearing a black blouse with flowers over it and a grey skirt... xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rbarber.08)
    Got an offer for SM today too Well done!
    (i'm Rosie, was in the group that had the beach/pearls/metor shower/jumper guy... the one that no one got :P)

Is Central your first choice?
    Heyy, I remember your group, with the blue tac arrows?
    Also did you bring in ballet shoes??
    Congrats!!

No my 2nd but, Its a close 2nd lool, you? xx

ReputationRep:
    Okay, yep still don't know! Haha i've got the installatin in my head, with the smiley face thing that happened to be on the wall haha but none of the group. I have yet to work out who Wicked_Girliee_Xx is yet though! :P

I'm Chantelle... I was in the group with the installation on the window, with the fallen glass. I was wearing a black blouse with flowers over it and a grey skirt... xxx
    Samme lol, but I remember your installation

xx

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, I remember your group, with the blue tac arrows?
    Also did you bring in ballet shoes??
    Congrats!!

No my 2nd but, Its a close 2nd lool, you? xx
    Yeah, my point shoe!
    haha, oh the blue tack, what fun!
    Same, it's my 2nd, but haven't heard from my 1st yet! Where's your first choice?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Samme lol, but I remember your installation

xx
    Ahh well!
    Congrats all the same! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my point shoe!
    haha, oh the blue tack, what fun!
    Same, it's my 2nd, but haven't heard from my 1st yet! Where's your first choice?
    xx
    RWCMD, you??
    Where else have you applied and who have you heard from xx

ReputationRep:
    RWCMD, you??
    Where else have you applied and who have you heard from xx
    RSAMD
    Applied to Rose Bruford and had an offer from them, got interviews at Lipa in feb and RWCMD next friday
    to be honest, they all look amazing!
    what bout you? xx

ReputationRep:
    RSAMD
    Applied to Rose Bruford and had an offer from them, got interviews at Lipa in feb and RWCMD next friday
    to be honest, they all look amazing!
    what bout you? xx
    Rose Bruford rejected me
    I have an intervew from RWCMD tomorrow, i had Mountview interview last wednesday and my Alra interview is being rescheduled.
    Yhh they do xx

ReputationRep:
    Rose Bruford rejected me
    I have an intervew from RWCMD tomorrow, i had Mountview interview last wednesday and my Alra interview is being rescheduled.
    Yhh they do xx
    Ah that sucks. But at least you've got Central and im sure RWCMD and others
    Awesome, post how it goes tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing the campus and stuff in Cardiff, the website looks great! Only problem with it from my point of view is that it's really close to home!
    Good luck tomorrow!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've been reading this thread for a while but this is my first time posting!

On Wednesday I sent off my application to RADA for their two year Tech/SM course. I was just wondering how long it has taken people to hear back from them and what happens in the interview? I couldn't spot anyone discussing this, sorry if I've missed a post.

I'm considering applying to LAMDA too but I'm going for a visit there next week and going to their open day next month so I think I'm going to hold back until I've seen what they're like. What is their interview process like?

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

C

ReputationRep:
    Sent you a private message _takemeout

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyGrud)
    i have a interview UCAS day thing at exeter in a few days, just wondering if anyone had had one already and could tell me what sorta thing happens? i'm a little nervous!! thank you
    Hey

I have an interview at Exeter coming up too! Really nervous but excited! What date is yours? Mines 31st Jan-1st Feb

Obviously I dunno what happens (cos I haven't had mine yet!) but I read on here somewhere that the workshop's mainly to do with body movement and physicality, and that the interview's pretty hard cos they ask you lots of questions on your PS! So i'm gonna have a good look over that before I go. Also said that the devised piece is mainly to see if you can work well with others!

But yeah, if anyone else has some more concrete knowledge on the interview day, let me know xx

ReputationRep:
    Heard from central - Got an offer! xx
    Congratulations!!! What grades was your offer for? is it your first choice? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich!!)
    Congratulations!!! What grades was your offer for? is it your first choice? xxx
    BBC
    Well at the moment yes, and it's likely to stay that way
    but i've yet to see LIPA and bath spa. Once I see those, then i'll know. xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.