Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by +epic)
    Got an unconditional for Business and Marketing

By the way, I attended the UWE from september 09 for a year (started an Architecture degree but didnt like it), so know a lot about the uni if anyone has any questions!
    what didn't you like about the architecture course, out of interest?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by joepaget)
    what didn't you like about the architecture course, out of interest?
    Oh it wasnt like it was badly taught or anything, I just realized that I didnt have the passion for it to be studying hard for 8 years. And because of that, I didnt enjoy it... I just realized I would be happier doing something else rather than putting so much pressure on myself to do something which everyone respected. And Im glad I did...I only waited a term to decide and now my mother thinks I cant hack anything, so imagine if I had waited a year before realizing it wasnt for me! Suddenly I have to start from scratch, just this time the only one I have anything to prove to is myself

ReputationRep:
    I think i just got an offer from UWE my ucas application was processed 2dai and i just checked my email from uwe they gave me some welcome login details so i logged on clicked on my application and there it was conditional offer but i am really surprised as it was so quick that i am not sure if i do have an offer

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh just had an Unconditional offer for Drama and English Lit, anyone else applying for Drama?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Graphic Design. I'm sending my application tomorrow.
    I really like the look of UWE

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional Offer for Drama two days after applying! Gonna change to Drama with Creative Writing though!
    It's probably my first choice unless I audition at Drama Centre CSM, but not sure I can deal with doing an Acting course (nor afford it), PLUS I love the look of Bristol!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all

Ive applied to UWE Economics with banking and finance.

Bristol is an amazing city but as ive always lived here UWE is my last choice.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone applying, I'm hopefully going to do Nursing

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for International Relations and Politics, received the offer 1 day after my application was submitted

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for Sports Coaching Anyone else doing a Sports degree?

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer for Economics

Recieved after 2 days of applying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    unsuccessful yesterday
    What course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    They gave me a 3B offer for Philosophy about a week ago, really quick turnover from my app to the offer . It's my only choice which isn't 3As so it's going down as insurance for sure. Pretty much got my heart set on the city and a few friends are at UWE already. Noone else applied for Philosophy?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing Law. What do current Law students think of the faculty?

ReputationRep:
    My offer was 280 UCAS points which I can get OK, and a Maths GCSE C, which I can't get

What are the odds of me getting in without the Maths GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's roughly zero? If the conditions say 280 points and a C in maths, you'll need just that I believe.

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for and have an offer to study INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, Looks like quite a popular course choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennnifernko)
    Ive applied for and have an offer to study INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, Looks like quite a popular course choice!
    offer was?

ReputationRep:
    if uwe is my insurance do i get to choose my accomindation? because i only really want to stay in marketgate if i go here :P

ReputationRep:
    You guys are going to have an awesome time Bristol is such a beautiful city and I'm going to miss it when I leave...
    if anyone wants to know anything about Bristol...club nights, cheap places to drink, taxi prices, nice parks, cheap gyms....then send me a PM some time!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.