Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just got the conditional offer for Architecture and Environmental Design.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-Rose)
    I have applied to UWE but not heard anything back yet,
    Can you tell me how long ago you sent in your UCAS application please?
    Hiya! I actually sent mine off pretty late, I think mine finally got sent off very early December? (Sent it to my college mid-November and it took ages to process!)
    Got my offer a week ago, so they do take a while.

Best of luck getting your offer

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got an offer for primary early years yet:confused:?

ReputationRep:
    ive applyed for bioveterinarry =] going for a visit early feb as i would be on the harputry site

ReputationRep:
    applied for maths and got my offer christmas eve eve, they seem to respond quite quickly!

ReputationRep:
    BSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare, and have accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkiebinkie)
    ive applyed for bioveterinarry =] going for a visit early feb as i would be on the harputry site
    I'm at Hartpury too

ReputationRep:
    UWE was very quick to give an offer! Applied for business studies with accounting and finance, processed by UCAS on 29th December. Got a conditional offer on 5th January.

Not my first choice but am happy to go there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moskva)
    UWE was very quick to give an offer! Applied for business studies with accounting and finance, processed by UCAS on 29th December. Got a conditional offer on 5th January.

Not my first choice but am happy to go there
    Haha cool thats the course Im doing at Uwe

ReputationRep:
    got an offer this afternoon for Forensic Chemistry which I have firmed (for the 2nd year in a row)

ReputationRep:
    got an unconditional offer doing Audio and Music Technology so stoked. can't wait till september, need to apply to live in carroll court now hurry up UWE website!

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to Fine Art (well hopefully, I applied to Graphic Design but they're in the process of switching it), and have an interview in April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tony_ron)
    Is anyone else doing Law. What do current Law students think of the faculty?
    I have accepted offer to do commercial law. I heard the law school has a good reputation

ReputationRep:
    I firmly accepted an unconditional offer for International relations and politics today... cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spammoclocks)
    I'm applying for Drama, think i'm gonna choose this as my 1st choice now.
    See you there What accomodation is everyone thinking about? I emailed them about a week ago and apparently they arent using Nelson or Drake anymore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frenchiebaby)
    See you there What accomodation is everyone thinking about? I emailed them about a week ago and apparently they arent using Nelson or Drake anymore!
    Im in Drake now, and next year its getting took over by Unite, so if you want to move here you still can! Just have to do it through Unite like you do with Marketgate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonpickles)
    Im in Drake now, and next year its getting took over by Unite, so if you want to move here you still can! Just have to do it through Unite like you do with Marketgate.
    Ahh thankyou! Whats Drake like? Whats living in the city like compared to on campus? Im sooo excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frenchiebaby)
    Ahh thankyou! Whats Drake like? Whats living in the city like compared to on campus? Im sooo excited!
    Im stuck between this too. Live in the city and walk to Uni everyday or live in campus and taxis to clubs and stuff... hmm

ReputationRep:
    ive just got my unconditional offer to study media and cultural studies at uwe.

any one else doing a media related degree? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spammoclocks)
    Im stuck between this too. Live in the city and walk to Uni everyday or live in campus and taxis to clubs and stuff... hmm
    also same,

but theres too much accomodation to choose from yet I cannot afford it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 3, 2012

University open days

1. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.