Turn on thread page Beta

How can I get rid of my chubby cheeks? watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had this problem before? I just want to lose weight on my face! I don't have a lot...but It hides my cheekbones which I KNOW are there. I look bloated all the time, it's so frustrating and really knocks my self-confidence.

Anyone got any tips?
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Cheeks ftw

ReputationRep:
    Eat less, run more?

ReputationRep:
    Exercise. Healthy diet. Don't eat to you are 'full up', instead, eat small meals all throughout the day. Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up. Get out of bed as soon as you realise you've woken up. Get 7-8 hours of sleep, going to sleep early and waking up early i.e 7am.
    Eat healthy. 8 glasses of water a day.
    E45 moisterising cream.
    Sit up straight and walk straight all the time (very straight). Breathe deeper.
    Don't sit by the laptop constantly looking down towards the screen. Don't lean back too much when you are sitting down, when your face is pushed back to your neck.
    Keep your face muscles relaxed.
    Get a facecloth and wet it with extremely cold water. Maybe put a bowl of water in the fridge for a while, then take it out and put it on your face, and leave it there for a short while, then put on a moisterising cream.

I did that when my face was swollen as a side effect of taking a medicine around 2 years back, and I advised people with puffy cheeks to do the same, and their faces are thinner.

ReputationRep:
    Squats.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers everyone. Any foods (snack-wise) that I shouldn't be eating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Cheeks ftw
    Yes. Having cheeks is a bonus. I find faces with cheeks far more attractive than a face with no cheeks.

ReputationRep:
    sigh. *subs*...need to get rid of mine too i'm tired of getting ID'd for pencils

ReputationRep:
    you can't spot reduce fat - so lose fat and eventually it will come off the face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenDiff)
    Has anyone had this problem before? I just want to lose weight on my face! I don't have a lot...but It hides my cheekbones which I KNOW are there. I look bloated all the time, it's so frustrating and really knocks my self-confidence.

Anyone got any tips?
    Cheers
    Why? I like chubby cheeks on girls, look sweet and endearing, doesnt detract from attractiveness at all. But ok, I guess cardio to gradually lose weight but I guess really its just genetics.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers everyone for your suggestions.

(Original post by newts2k)
    Why? I like chubby cheeks on girls, look sweet and endearing, doesnt detract from attractiveness at all. But ok, I guess cardio to gradually lose weight but I guess really its just genetics.
    Yeah I guess on girls they look alright, but I'm not a girl :P Thanks for the advice though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenDiff)
    Cheers everyone for your suggestions.

Yeah I guess on girls they look alright, but I'm not a girl :P Thanks for the advice though.

haha, oh right soz. Yeh just do cardio, might just be genetics, dont worry

ReputationRep:
    Personaly ive been smashing cardio recently, my face has gone alot thinner

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.