The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kill her i think she is a schizo
Reply 21
Report her to whoever is in charge of your halls... not us.

Doubt this is a legit thread though. Surely nobody can be like that.
lazy smurf
Sucks to be you, kick her in the fanny?

I think that this is the only real solution available to you at this stage.
Reply 23
Jingers
Only a ******* keeps the water running when doing the dishes...

:mmm: I thought I was the only one who gets really bothered by this.

I do mention it in passing, but I'd never actually issue rules about it or get really narked.

Though I got some washing up bowels for the sinks, and it seems to have made people much less likely to leave the tap running! :K:
Reply 24
It's an unwritten law of university that you have to have one truly shocking flatmate. It makes the post-uni stories much funnier :yep: Workmate of mine had a flatmate that pooed on the toilet seat.
Tuppenny
It's an unwritten law of university that you have to have one truly shocking flatmate. It makes the post-uni stories much funnier :yep: Workmate of mine had a flatmate that pooed on the toilet seat.

What.. like, periodically? Haha, that's so disgusting. :laugh:

Meh.. my crazy housemate turned out to be a bit of a stalker who followed me incessantly around the house, despite lots of polite protestation. When he tried to get into my room saying that we needed to "talk" at 2am one night, I decided it was probably about time I left.. moved out the next day. Creepy ******.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
*pitseleh*
What.. like, periodically? Haha, that's so disgusting. :laugh:

Meh.. my crazy housemate turned out to be a bit of a stalker who followed me incessantly around the house, despite lots of polite protestation. When he tried to get into my room saying that we needed to "talk" at 2am one night, I decided it was probably about time I left.. moved out the next day. Creepy ******.

Yeah, she was always complaining about it at work! :laugh:

That's pretty creepy, I think you were right to move out.... A girl I used to live with got a bit wierd like that - she made jokes about us being a couple because we lived together, but then got really jealous and a bit psychotic when I got a boyfriend. That was odd :unsure:

The only bad flatmate thing I ever did was when I lived with my sister and ate all her cheese when I came back after a night out.
fire2burn
Frankly I'd just run a bath and when she questions what it's for and why you didn't have a shower instead, push her in and hold her head down til she stops struggling.

Love you.
Tuppenny
Yeah, she was always complaining about it at work! :laugh:

That's pretty creepy, I think you were right to move out.... A girl I used to live with got a bit wierd like that - she made jokes about us being a couple because we lived together, but then got really jealous and a bit psychotic when I got a boyfriend. That was odd :unsure:

The only bad flatmate thing I ever did was when I lived with my sister and ate all her cheese when I came back after a night out.

Ahh that is so gross. But really quite funny! But gross... :erm:

Unnhh.. people can be so creepy. I like the cheese story, though. That is pleasing. One of my friends tried to force feed us cheese when we went back to hers after a night out once, and then got really upset (in that ridiculous, whingey way that only drunk people can do) when no-one wanted any. That was pretty funny.
Why are you all letting her make all the rules? Surely you can tell her that you can make your own decisions regarding charging phones etc. I think you should all stand up to her or report to uni especially about turning off the electricity as that is ridiculous.
Ha, how many other people are you living with?! Lock your doors and tell her to sop being such a nutter!
Reply 31
Anonymous
Please keep anon - I don't want anyone to know it's me complaining.

Anyway she is so ******* unbearable!

She is very environmentally consious - which is fine - but she is just mental with it. She tries to ban all normal activity, running taps for washing up, playing music even taking ******* showers! She's always making snide, sarky comments and has even made a racist remark to one of my friends who had come round and hadn't even done anything.

She sees nothing wrong with going into everyones rooms, both whether they're in or not and unplugging charging phones, computers etc. On occasion she goes to the lengths of turning the electricity off at the mains (all the food in the fridge went off and we froze).

Today she has "issued a new rule" - lights off by the time it gets dark which I know no one will pay any attention to but it really is miserable living with her. I hate going home everyday.

Advice?

lazy smurf
Sucks to be you, kick her in the fanny?

You should be more considerate of someone who has a mental illness. It's called OCD. It sounds like she probably has aspergers aswell so it's not her fault that she seems rude. If she goes into your room why don't you just lock the door?
Wow, she seems like a complete nightmare! It isn't fair for her to be turning the electricity off at the mains- as you need the fridge and freezer to be on.. does she know how unhealthy food is when it's been defrosted and refrozen goodness knows how many times?! Food poisoning haven!
Reply 33
Mate girls like these only really shut up when you ram your cock down their throats to teach them a hard lesson. Gaggin a woman with your cock shows dominance, i suggest you do it to her rough!
Reply 34
Rofl just go to your accomodation services and say you want to change rooms. Other will be moving rooms/moving out/dropping out or w/e even at this time so you can probally find yourself a room soonish and maybe at a better place aswell!
Not going to lie. If I was stuck with someone like this, I'd make a conscience effort to wind her up. In that I'd have baths all the time rather than showers. Always have all the lights on. And then if she'd turn them off get back up and turn them on. Have the tv on and my laptop.

Maaaan, I'm wild :p:
Reply 36
flick her bean
Reply 38
*pitseleh*
Ahh that is so gross. But really quite funny! But gross... :erm:

Unnhh.. people can be so creepy. I like the cheese story, though. That is pleasing. One of my friends tried to force feed us cheese when we went back to hers after a night out once, and then got really upset (in that ridiculous, whingey way that only drunk people can do) when no-one wanted any. That was pretty funny.

The cheese thing was really funny, she came into my room when I was hungover the next day, sat down on the bed and asked me very gently if I'd eaten all her cheese. When I said yes, she cracked up laughing and made me a bacon sandwich. My sister and I were the best flatmates.

There was another night when she came back from a halloween night dressed as a cat and scared the living daylights out of me. Then we got drunk on tequila :biggrin:
If there are more of you than there are of her then you should be fine. Impose your own rules.

Latest

Trending

Trending