Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Going out to an all female/all female + gay men club watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    looking through the topic about girls' mentality when going out, it got me wondering and asking myself.

This situation would never realistically come about in real life but I'm trying to make a point so please answer the question if you would, girls:

girls, would you go to a club/bar that was full of only women and gay men?

what if your city was full of only these types of clubs? would you care, or would you eventually want to move to a city with a regular club which has mostly straight men and straight women going to it?

what if the world was full of these types of clubs? would you go clubbing less or stop going clubbing altogether?

these guys are definitely 100% gay. they would not even want to kiss you nor would they 'eye you up' for your looks. only as friends.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man in the Mirror1)
    bump
    Definitely a lot of bumping.

ReputationRep:
    They would never go out clubbing again and only the gay men would be left to admire each other, and being a DJ would become a embarrassing humilating job to many of those who think it is cool now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    Definitely a lot of bumping.
    nice joke:p:

ReputationRep:
    not too many replies currently

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to believe that people go clubbing just to relax/chill out in in the atmosphere. I always thought the main aim was to get some action and I think that people that fail to pull/asked grind just use "chilling out" as excuse.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would, and I have. It means I can go out, have a drink with my friends, dance, have a laugh, still be dressed up but not get felt up by random men all night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fidelity_blue)
    Yes I would, and I have. It means I can go out, have a drink with my friends, dance, have a laugh, still be dressed up but not get felt up by random men all night.
    you say you would, does that mean just once or every now and then?

I'm sure you wouldn't want to always have to go to a club like this. You'd soon or later want to go to a club with straight men in.

ReputationRep:
    you say you would, does that mean just once or every now and then?

I'm sure you wouldn't want to always have to go to a club like this. You'd soon or later want to go to a club with straight men in.
    I said I have, and I have quite a lot to be honest.
    No I wouldn't always want to go to a gay/women's only club because a) a lot of them don't play the music I like and b) I have a lot of close guy friends and it would mean not being able to go out with them.
    But as for missing the male attention on nights out or wanting to pull in a club? No thanks. I wouldn't miss the attention, and I don't like "pulling" in clubs.

ReputationRep:
    looking through the topic about girls' mentality when going out, it got me wondering and asking myself.

This situation would never realistically come about in real life but I'm trying to make a point so please answer the question if you would, girls:

girls, would you go to a club/bar that was full of only women and gay men?

what if your city was full of only these types of clubs? would you care, or would you eventually want to move to a city with a regular club which has mostly straight men and straight women going to it?

what if the world was full of these types of clubs? would you go clubbing less or stop going clubbing altogether?

these guys are definitely 100% gay. they would not even want to kiss you nor would they 'eye you up' for your looks. only as friends.
    i know a few girls that go to gay clubs- but obviously they aren't looking for anything. i suppose if you were just wanting to meet people who were friendly rather than flirty then that would be the best place to go :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'd love it. No creeps and lots of dancing. I don't got to clubs to pull ever now, so I'd be perfectly happy with it like that forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElectronicPanda)
    i know a few girls that go to gay clubs- but obviously they aren't looking for anything. i suppose if you were just wanting to meet people who were friendly rather than flirty then that would be the best place to go :dontknow:
    but 'normal' clubs are far far more populated with girls than gay clubs, its a fact.

anyway, the question wasn't about gay clubs. if you had to go to an all female or all female + gay club. I am sure most girls would get bored pretty quickly of that and would rather opt for a regular straight club.

ReputationRep:
    I would totally go!

I went to a gay disco night once, honestly one of the best nights of my life. A lot of fun.

ReputationRep:
    I don't go clubbing mainly because of the guys, and partly because it is only fun once in a while. If I go too often it gets very boring very fast, not being able to talk to your friends over the noise and the buzz of dancing wearing off.
    So I just stopped going altogether.

I might go again if they were no straight guys whatsoever there. My friends and I do not like being eyed up and touched by random men, genuinely.

So if all clubs were like this, then yes I would go more often.

Edited to add: I don't grind or dance with random people.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.