The Student Room Group

Why did she do this to me?

I live in the university's halls of residence and we often get flyers. I was in my room today and one of my neighbour was shoving all our neighbours' flyers under my door and I was offended. I know who did this because I heard her voice talking to another person while she did this. She lives right across me, but we hardly know each other and I don't think I did anything that made her hate me. Apparently this isn't the first time she did this to me because I remember getting a lot of flyers under my door when I came back to my room. I just wonder why a person who doesn't really know me would do this kind of thing to me.

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm, you should have a word with your neighbour. If I were you, I wouldn't stand his/her crap.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
maybe she just wanted rid of them and couldn't be arsed going round all the doors?
if it bothers you just tell her to stop it.
Oh. No. Phone the police.
Reply 4
Post them back under her door. But before doing it scrawl the word bitch on the flyers. Record the results as I'm sure hilarity will ensue!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
She may not have anything against you personally, she might just think it's funny and chose you because you live right opposite.

But yeah, I like the advice about posting them back through hers. Once you stand up for yourself, she'll know not to mess with you.
Reply 6
Put them back under her door, she'll know not to mess with you again.
Reply 7
fire2burn
Post them back under her door. But before doing it scrawl the word bitch on the flyers. Record the results as I'm sure hilarity will ensue!

do this
or 'don't' '****' 'with' 'me' 'bitch'
Just have a quiet word. No need/desire to fall out with those living so nearby.
MonaKatrina
I live in the university's halls of residence and we often get flyers. I was in my room today and one of my neighbour was shoving all our neighbours' flyers under my door and I was offended. I know who did this because I heard her voice talking to another person while she did this. She lives right across me, but we hardly know each other and I don't think I did anything that made her hate me. Apparently this isn't the first time she did this to me because I remember getting a lot of flyers under my door when I came back to my room. I just wonder why a person who doesn't really know me would do this kind of thing to me.

she sounds like a bitch. why the heck would someone do something so stupid? why couldnt she put them in a communal area? that's what i would do if i had to pass them around but couldnt be bothered going to all the flats? what an idiot. just throw them away and forget about it all. but if she does it again, open the door while she's shoving them in and say 'wtf is your problem?'
Put them back under her door. Possibly add some more.
Reply 11
ahhhh I love TSR and its pettyness.
Just next time you see her maybe say "If you needed help with your recycling; you should have just asked, love"
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Grab all the flyers, get right up in her face, throw all the flyers at her and say "oh hell nah". Then walk away.
Um, what? Get over it and don't do anything immature in retaliation.
Maybe she just really wants you to go to these events
lukejoshjedi
Maybe she just really wants you to go to these events

hahaha!!
Reply 16
Knock on her door when no-one else i around and say " I think you lost something" and give them all to her? She may realise youre more annoyed then.
If you post them under her door it may just turn into a miny leaflet war....
Reply 17
:mob: leaflet war!
Reply 18
Maybe he just wanted you to speak and she did it to break the tension.
Reply 19
Roobsa
Grab all the flyers, get right up in her face, throw all the flyers at her and say "oh hell nah". Then walk away.

This is what you should do OP

Latest

Trending

Trending