Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've applied for a loan from SF, and on the website it says I've done everything I need to do, but my application is still being processed. I'm confused by this as I didn't apply for any means-tested grants, so don't understand why there is a delay. Is there a date on which SF pays out loans?

My college just sent me an e-mail with the college bill, and I'm somewhat anxious about the looming deadline for this (15/10). Should I try contacting SF, or is it normal for loans to have not been paid out yet?

ReputationRep:
    Defiantly contact SF, I received mine last week.

ReputationRep:
    Contact them definitely, it might have been a minor step they overlooked where they forgot to approve your application and calling them would solve this.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.